Chapter 18

Sophie stayed the night, that night. It would have been like a sleepover, if any of them actually slept. Katie insisted that the two stayed up and cried at various different romantic movies: The Titanic, The Notebook, P.s I Love You. By the time it was getting light outside, Katie's emotions were all over. Her tiredness really brought out the aggravation, just as much as it brought out her tears. But she was soon yawning and falling sleep next to Sophie.

Sophie laid her down on the sofa, putting her head on top of a pillow so she was comfortable, then using her bed cover to keep her warm. As Sophie straightened up, a hand came out of the covers to clutch her arm.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" Katie asked, her eyes closed.

"Of course I will," Sophie whispered as she pulled the cover up higher on her body, "Now sleep, you've had none."

Katie nodded, snuggling down further into the sofa. Sophie stayed still for a moment until she heard the soft snores coming from Katie, she then stood up and scanned the room. Empty cans and rubbish was scattered everywhere because of the activities of last night. So to pass the time Sophie cleaned the house. Even on no sleep she still did an amazing job of cleaning up and the house. After sweeping, mopping, polishing it was spotless when she finally sat down, and the sun had fully arose in the sky.

But when her butt hit the spot she was going to sit in, her phone rang. She got straight back to her feet, quickly moving to the kitchen towards the ringing phone, where she had apparently left it. Her eye brows furrowed at the caller ID "Brendon" and she picked it up with a curious, "Hello?"

"Hey, Sophie." Brendon's voice was a little down sounding, "I didn't wake you did I?"

"Surprisingly, no you didn't. What's up?" She asked, walking towards the living room, seeing Katie settled and asleep.

"I was calling to say goodbye, it seemed as though I didn't really bid you a proper farewell at the party, and I thought a phone call is better than nothing." Brendon said, making Sophie laugh.

"Thank you Brendon, and we are all very appreciative of the things you've done for us these passed few days. It's been amazing and we're all going to miss you and Dallon." Sophie complemented him.

"I'm sure Dallon feels that way too, he's just a little down at the moment. Katie really did mean a lot to him, he's bummed that he has to leave her so soon." Brendon said, "And if I'm being honest with you Soph, I think the kid is in love with her, the way he's been moping around."

"I've been up all night with Katie. She made me sit for hours and watch all the cliché romantic movies. She's really heartbroken Brendon and I'm not sure what to do." Sophie added, "I'm certain that she feels the exact same way."

"I know we're leaving soon, but it's not to late to try and fix a few things. Give me a few hours and I'll sort something out." Brendon said.

"You're the greatest Brendon. Honestly." Sophie sighed happily.

"Oh and if I don't see you before we go to America, I wish you and Dan all the best for the future. But I will be back soon, I'll be coming for you and your brother." Brendon joked.

"I'll see you soon, Brendon." Sophie smiled to herself.

"Bye." She could hear him chuckling as he put the phone down.

He was going to sort something out? Like what? It's not as if they could cancel their tour. So what on earth was Brendon Urie up to?

"Who was that on the phone?" Katie mumbled, as she groggily turned around in the covers, running her eyes.

"It was just Dan sweetie." Sophie smiled, moving to sit on the edge of the sofa, "How are you feeling?"

"A little better." Katie nodded, "Have you had any sleep at all?"

"Nope, none at all!" Sophie laughed.