3

Time to meet the rude boys! Enjoy!

°°°

     As crazy as it sounds, you were glad to almost have been run over by Edd. If that hadn't happened you wouldn't have been able to listen to the conversation right now about why cola was better than mirrors or why mirrors were better than cola.

     It was hilarious to see these guys get so worked up over something so small. Also, you just really enjoyed sitting in a car and watching the scenery roll by.

     It was amazing! Finally, you guys pulled up to a decent looking house and you stared in awe at it as it was humongous to you.

     "Wow you guys have a big house!" You exclaimed gleefully as you jumped out of the car, holding your shopping bag close to you.

     Edd smiled at you as he locked the car and the three of you began to walk up the driveway to the door.

     "Wow I'm shocked! Tom and Tord actually managed not to burn the house down!" Edd said sounding proud and amazed. You looked at him in confusion.

     "Who are Tom and Tord?" You asked curiously. Matt turned to you.

     "Oh Tom and Tord are our housemates! They like to fight a lot though!" Matt said. You internally flinched at that, not liking how that sounded. You guys had managed to make it to the door and Edd unlocked it, opening it widely for you and Matt to enter first.

     You guys had just entered the house when a shout was heard from upstairs followed by pounding footsteps. Two men raced downstairs one wearing a red hoodie with sandy brown hair and gray eyes was running ahead of the other holding a guitar bass in his hands and laughing manically.

     The one chasing him wore a blue hoodie and had spiked brown hair and black voids for eyes and was also cursing at the other guy profusely.

     "You give Susan back now you damn Commie!" The blue clad guy growled as he cornered the red clad one who just smirked.

     "Make me Jehovah!" The two were completely unaware of you three standing there until Edd cleared his throat loudly. Both guys froze and turned to see Edd standing there with his arms crossed and glaring at the two.

     Matt had made it his job to cover your ears and protect you from the profanity the other two had been shouting.

     "What are you two doing!?" Edd demanded crossly. The blue clad guy pointed a finger at the other.

     "He took Susan and won't give her back!" The blue clad man pointed back at the red.

     "Well he needs to learn to mind his own damn business!" This started a whole new argument with them cussing each other out and making crude gestures. Matt had desperately turned your confused form away from it and you were now facing the wall.

     A few more moments passed before your ears were released and Matt turned you back around to face the other guys. Edd was now standing in between the two men holding each one by the ear.

     You snickered at this which now brought the two other men's attention to you. Edd let go of their ears and they both rubbed at them to get feeling back into them.

     The blue clad man narrowed his voids at you and you returned the glare, crossing your arms.

     "Edd who's the kid?" He demanded. Matt beat Edd to it as he picked you up and held you out by your arms.

     "This is (Y/N), Tom and she's going to stay with us!" Matt stated. The blue clad man, Tom, and the red clad man, who you guessed was the Tord fellow, both stared incredulously at Matt then to Edd.

     "Are you serious!?" They both shouted simultaneously. You flinched at how loud they were and the disbelief in their tones. Why did they sound so upset about having you there?

     You couldn't believe that strangers could hurt your feelings so badly. Edd stared at the two.

     "Yeah we're serious! They have no where else to go and I almost ran them over. I kinda have to bring them here, it would be rude of me not too." Edd said. Tord huffed and rolled his eyes.

     "I'm certain their parents would be happy to have them back home which is a place they could go." Edd just stared at him. Tom sighed and muttered under his breath.

     "I hate to agree with the commie but he's right. You can't just take random kids off the street just because you nearly ran them over." Edd was about to retort something back but you beat him to it. You angrily wriggled out from Matt's grasp and walked up to the two with a death glare.

     "As a matter of fact, I don't have parents since they died in a fire and my home is a broken down tool shed a few miles from here in the bad part of town! Now if you guys don't want a street rat here than just say so instead of talking about me like I'm not here!" You shouted crossly, angry tears pricking the corners of your eyes. Tom and Tord seemed shocked at your angry outburst.

     "Now tell me, do I need to go now!?" You demanded while crossing your arms again. Tord and Tom stared uncomfortably at each other, then you. Edd rolled his eyes and leaned down to your height.

     "Of course you don't need to leave. Ignore them, they can be stupid sometimes. C'mon, lets go get you cleaned up." Edd said. You smiled and nodded at him as he took your hand and began to lead you to the bathroom. You turned to glare at the other two men still standing their and stuck your tongue out at them.

     "You two are assholes!" You shouted. Everyone stopped and froze at this. Edd and Matt stared at you in disbelief while Tom and Tord cracked up at this. You were now confused.

     "What's wrong and why are you jerks both laughing!?" You demanded crossly only making Tom and Tord laugh harder. Tom was leaning over using the wall for support while Tord was wheezing and leaning on his knees. Edd recovered and started to walk you to the bathroom again.

     "Uh where did you learn that word?" Edd asked. You turned to him with confusion painted across your face.

     "What? Asshole? Oh I learned it from people talking on the street!" You said innocently. Edd grit his teeth together but tried to smile at you.

     "Okay from now on don't use that word and second off I'm gonna have to teach you some manners." Edd said. You just shrugged at this.

     "Um, ok." You said. You still pondered over why Edd was so upset about a common word that was used to describe jerks like the two still laughing down the hall.

°°°

     Ok Chapter 3 done for now and I'm certain this one wasn't my best. I didn't know what to go with but I assumed Tom and Tord wouldn't be too happy with you at first. Also, your eight in this so your mood changes easily so sorry if it seems too weird or snappy for you guys. Anyways I gotta go. Later Gators!

~A.T.