22

This chapter, unlike the last one, has been completely rewritten. Enjoy the chapter my gators!
°°°

     Your scream was cut off and the air was knocked out of you as you smacked against the rocky ground. You tried to desperately gulp for the air that had been knocked from your lungs as you lay on the ground, the boys shouts for you echoing around the cave walls.

     When you finally managed to breath again you slowly sat up and groaned, rubbing the back of your sore head and feeling thankful that you didn't land on any debris from the wall. You slowly stood up and looked up to see how far you fell.

     There were several shining lights above you from the hole that appeared in the rock face several feet up and you winced as the boys shouts became desperate and panicked.

     "Hey, I'm alright!" You cupped your hands around your mouth to be heard better and you smiled softly at the relieved replies. You faintly heard them shout about "staying put" and "rope" but you decided to ignore them and see just where you fell exactly.

     You looked around the rocky floor you were on and grabbed the helmet with your headlamp. You placed the hat back on your head and flicked the lamp, which had flicked off during the fall, back on to illuminate the space. You grinned widely at the sight of more carved drawings and a small, still pond a few feet away from you as well as several tunnels. Your eyes glittered like stars and you began to vibrate in place with growing excitement.

     "Guys, get down here, quick!" You squealed aloud. A thud beside you had you turn to see Tord letting go of the rope he had slid down from and rush towards you. He got to his knees and cupped your face as he examined you closely with worry and you attempted to frown which was difficult with your cheeks being squished.

     "Tord, I'm okay." You attempted to say but it came out muffled. Thankfully, Tord seemed to understand it and released your face only to bring you into a hug.

     "You're going to be the death of me." Tord muttered. Another thud was heard as Tom joined you both and Tord released you and stood up properly.

     "Gosh dammit kid! You nearly gave us a heart attack! Our first expedition with you and you nearly die. My gosh..." Tom hugged you next and you were now beginning to feel annoyed by their worried affection when Matt grabbed you from behind and squeezed you. Edd approached you and you backed up with a raised hand and stern glare.

     "I swear to god, if you hug me too I'm going to smack you." Edd chuckled and placed a gentle hand on your shoulder as his eyes lit up with amusement.

     "Just glad you're okay." Edd said as he squeezed your shoulder before letting you go. You gave him a blank faced look.

     "Yeah, so I've heard over a thousand times. Honestly, you all worry too much. I'm tough a cookie and know how to take care of myself!" You said and took a proud stance while pointing at yourself.

     "You really need to stop hanging out with Matt. At this rate, you're going to be just as narcissistic as him." Tom smirked earning him an offended look and gasp from Matt.

     "Ah, I am offended!" Matt declared and you snickered and threw an arm around Matt's waist and he threw his arm over your shoulders.

     "So am I! What's wrong with being narcissistic?" You asked with a grin that almost rivaled Matt's. The other boys groaned and started complaints about you both while you and Matt fist bumped. Suddenly, you remembered something.

     "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Guys there are tunnels down here! Can we explore them? Please!?" You begged and jumped around with excitement. Tom and Tord frowned while Edd and Matt grinned.

     "Yeah, of course we can!" Edd exclaimed. He shared your excitement as he hadn't explored these tunnels yet and Matt was just happy to see others happy.

     "Um, are you guys sure that's a good idea? I mean, Y/N fell down here and it may seem like they aren't hurt but they could have a concussion or something and we don't even know where these tunnels go or how far. We should head home until we're more prepared and certain that Y/N isn't hurt." Tom said and Tord nodded approvingly at this. You instantly frowned and pouted along with Matt and Edd.

     "But Toooooomm..." You whined and tried to give him your best puppy dog eyes. Tom seemed to hesitate now because, out of all of them, he was more influenced by your puppy eyes. Tord chuckled and rolled his eyes before grabbing your attention.

     "No Y/N. As much as it pains me to say it", Tord replied dramatically making Tom snort, "Tom is right." You sighed and gave up the puppy look as it never worked on Tord. But you knew something else that might. You smirked causing Tord to raise a brow and wonder what you were planning.

     "Oh, well that's a shame. Guess I have no choice in the matter, but at least this gives me plenty of time to test out my new pranks." A malicious grin spread across your face and Tord paled at this while the other three instantly backed away from you, there faces flashing with different expressions mostly consisting of fear.

     You felt a spark of pride in your chest at this. Ever since that fateful day where the boys were involved in a prank war and you had gotten caught in the crossfire, you had been making tons of pranks of your own and constantly terrorizing the others with them in some form or fashion and always when they least expected it. Of course, your favorite person to prank just so happened to be the devil who first pranked you, whether it was accidental or not it didn't matter. He seemed to recall this and instantly made a beeline for a tunnel.

     "Y-You know what Tom? Edd, Matt, and Y/N have a point! Let's just go explore a tunnel!" The others instantly agreed and you laughed loudly at this as you followed behind them.

     "Wise decision my friends. Wise decision indeed." You cackled making the others shiver.

     "Okay, we have got to find other hobbies for Y/N." Edd muttered towards Matt who just nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

°°°
Now this,
This right here,
Is a chapter that I can be proud of!
And you all didn't die!
Congrats!
I hope you all are proud of this chapter and enjoy it too! Thanks for being patient with me and I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!
Love you my gators! Later!

~A.T.