21

Hey, quick AN for readers. I haven't changed anything about this chapter except the ending. I hope you enjoy!
°°°
     It had been a month since your discovery of Tord's secret lab and after that, you just couldn't seem to get the chance to sneak in again.

     Mostly because Tord and Edd pretty much locked his room up like Fort Knox to prevent you from getting hold of any more stuff you shouldn't.

     The joke was on them though because you now had a whole stash hidden beneath Tom's bed that Tord had not yet realized was missing.

     Uh, anyways, back to the topic at hand, you were desperately trying to think of ways you could get in and explore more of the room when your door was practically kicked down.

     "Cheese and sprinkles!" You shouted in alarm as you fell off your bed onto the floor as the force of the door hitting the wall shook the whole room.

     "Y/N, holy heck!" You were quickly picked up and man handled by Matt who decided to shout right in your ear. As your head spun from the fall and your ears rang from the screaming, Edd entered the room behind Matt and chuckled at the sight.

     "Matt, you're killing them. Put them down." Matt glanced at you in his arms to see your face was starting to change colors and he quickly released you. Once he let go, you gulped greedily for air and glared playfully at Matt who just shrugged sheepishly.

     "Okay, what the heck was that all about?" You asked as soon as you could talk. Edd simply grinned and moved over to ruffle your hair affectionately.

     "Well, we decided that you are going to go on your first adventure with us." As soon as the sentence left Edd's mouth your eyes took the shape of stars and you squealed loudly while vibrating in place from excitement.

     "Really!? You mean it!?" You squealed causing Edd to roll his eyes at your actions and Matt to get excited again as well.

     "Yes. I mean it." Edd said. You immediately dashed towards your bed, collapsed to your knees and began to dig around under your bed, glee and excitement coursing through your veins.

     "Oh boy! I can't believe it! Where are we going? Oh, are we going to hunt for buried treasure and battle sea serpents!? Oh, oh, are we going to find bigfoot or Nessie!? Oh, oh, even better, are we going to hunt for the supernatural!?" You squealed as you listed off the endless possibilities while pulling a backpack full of supplies from beneath the bed along with an odd assorment of books and weapons.

     Over the years you had lived with the boys, you had begun to crave adventure. Any chance you got, you would search up any mysteries or study the knoweldge of the unknown so one day, when adventure came to you or you went for it, you would be prepared.

     "Heheh, Y/N calm down. You're not going to need a pack for this, or any of this stuff for that matter. We're not going to be gone for long and are just going to explore more of the underground tombs we discovered in the backyard." Edd explained, taking the backpack from your hands and gently placing it on your bed instead.

     The excitement slightly faded from your system at this and you sighed. Where was the fun in exploring a place they had already gone?

     "C'mon now, don't be that way. It'll be perfect for your first time and it should be fun. We barely had time to explore any of the tunnels before and there might be treasure or mysteries in the tombs." Matt said trying to lift your spirits back up, which, it did.

---

     Half an hour later, you were standing inside the musty tunnel of the cave with Tord and Matt while Tom and Edd were making their way down. You grinned and began to vibrate in place again as your excitement grew ten fold.

     "Hey, no going off on your own or exploring something without us, got that twinkle toes?" Tord chuckled as you sighed and rolled your eyes.

     "Come on Tord, what do you take me for? An idiot?" You joked while sassily popping out your hip and placing a hand on it. Tord just laughed and ruffled your hair and you retaliated by secretly flipping him off. Soon, the other two had finally joined you all in the tunnel.

     "Alright guys, let's get exploring and stay close. If anyone gets lost or seperated, either stay put or, if you know where the entrance is, go to it." Everyone nodded at Edd before he took the lead shining his flashlight before him to light the way.

      It didn't take long for darkness to completely envelop them and they all soon had to rely on their own flashlights and equipment which they somehow had.

     Soon, they came upon three doorways that split in different diractions. Edd turned to the rest of the group.

     "Alright guys, where should we go first!?" Edd asked and the group began to discuss which way was best to go. As they talked, you walked around the small space that you guys were in and grinned at all of the cool patterns etched into the walls and floors.

     You glanced along the walls and began to trace your finger along some of the carvings, smiling softly at the caves smooth walls and dark interior. The boys were now starting to argue amongst themselves about which passage they should take and you fondly rolled your eyes, a small smile on your face as you leaned against a wall to watch the heated debate.

     As you leaned your head back to look up at the ceiling, a part of the wall face crumbled. Your eyes widened and a yelp of surprise escaped you as the wall behind you broke apart, dropping back into a dark pit and causing you to fall into it. You let out a quick scream as you desperately reached outwards for something to grab but your fingers grasped only air and you plummeted down into darkness.

°°°
Don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine~
You really shouldn't trust me with your life.

   ~A.T.