10

What up folks I hope you're ready for another chapter! This chapter will hold a little more entertainment (I hope) and I think it's about time the guys bought you some more clothes. Onto the store!

°°°

     You spent the rest of that day sitting in your empty room and hugging (T/N) tightly against your chest. You had taken what Tom had said into consideration and had been milling over you memories for the past hours or so.

     Tear stains were dried on your cheeks and your eyes were puffed red from crying. You took in a breath of air and slowly let it out.

     To be completely honest, you hated showing weakness of any kind in front of people and you were just trying to steel yourself for going over these memories again.

     You decided that if you did this a few more times, you wouldn't cry everytime you thought about it. Maybe you would feel more comfortable talking to other people about it as well...

     "Ugh, who am I kidding? I'll cry every damn time..." You muttered angrily, raking a hand through your hair in frustration.

     "What did I tell you about the cussing young lady/man?" You gasped in surprise and jumped, turning a terrified gaze to lock on Edd who had just entered the room. Edd's eyes widened at your reaction and you forced you racing heart to calm down. You looked ashamedly down at the floor.

     "Hi Edd." It took him a moment to recover from your action from before but when he did recover; he smiled and sat down beside you. You didn't look up at him and he let his smile drop and turned to stare at one of the walls.

     "Hey, don't take what Tom said too personally and if you really don't want to talk to a therapist it's okay. You don't have too. Your just our kid now and we just wanna make sure you're alright. We thought it would be good for you to see someone and talk about your past. To be honest, I'm not too great at this parenting thing and half of the time I don't even know what I'm doing." Edd chuckled with a slight blush of embarrassement. You couldn't help but snort in amusement and roll your eyes.

     "Nah dip sherlock. You guys have had me for about a week and I still don't have any clothes or room materials. I think that is proof enough that you guys don't know how to act as parents." You snickered. Edd became rigid and gave you a horrified look. You gulped nervously, not expecting that sort of reaction from him. You hope he didn't take what you said offensively.

     "Um, what's wrong?" You questioned. He grabbed you up in his arms and held you up to his face.

     "I can't believe we forgot to get you new and better things! I'm sorry for being a horrible parent!" Edd shouted with mock tears in his eyes. You stared blankly at him before laughing and patted his hand holding you up awkwardly.

     "It's okay Edd. You're a great parent and besides, everyone makes mistakes." You chuckled. Edd didn't respond and simply held you in his arms as he rushed out of the room.

     You sqeaked in surprise and were left trying to recover from the whiplash as Edd stopped in front of the couch where the other boys resided. Tom gave Edd an annoyed look as he stood in front of the television.

     "Hey Edd, do you mind moving so I can watch my show?" Tom asked rather rudely. Edd gave him a glare and just as you managed to recover from the rush, you were whipped forward, Edd supporting you up by holding you by your armpits. You felt like you were gonna be sick from getting whipped around so much.

     "We haven't been properly taking care of them! They need clothes, toys, and other important things that I just can't think of at the moment!" Edd shouted. Tom sighed and stood up and taking your dizzy form out of Edd's grasp. You were set down gently on the couch and Tom sat down next to you.