8

Hey guys welcome back to another TRASHY chapter. Hahahaha get it? Because of the last chapter? Hahahaha...no? Not funny? Ok I'll stop...Anyways~
Welcome folks. By the picture above I'm sure you can guess that this chapter will be a cliché involved in most of the Eddsworld X ChildReader books but it will be slightly different in this one of course.

Also, your red panda's name thing will be this, (T/N). I've added it to the information chapter and edited it in the chapter the toy was first introduced in. Now I'm gonna stop talking and let you all read. Enjoy~

°°°

Your eyes popped open as a loud crash entered your ears. A small yawn escaped your mouth and you sleepily sat up, using the sleeve of your night shirt to rub at one of your eyes.

You heard several more crashes followed by loud harsh voices coming from downstairs. Curiously, you slipped out of your bed, dragging your red panda (T/N) with you as you tiptoed across the soft carpeted floor.

You looked around at your room to see blue walls, a large comfy bed covered with pillows and stuffed animals, toys of all sorts littering the room, the closet slightly ajar exposing your shirts and more toys, and a large dresser beside your bed.

All of it seemed familiar but unusual to you. Uneasiness settled in the pit of your stomach as you approached your room door and opened it.

You flinched at the harsh hallway light that came out of nowhere and you threw one of your arms up to shield your eyes. It took a few minutes for your eyes to adjust but once they did you quickly recoiled in horror at the sight before you.

It wasn't the hallway light that had blinded you but large flames that licked greedily up the stairs towards you. Now you could smell the smoke in the air and felt the hot glowing ashes as they rained on you, scorching your skin.

A whimper escaped your throat as you hugged (T/N) close to your chest and ran downstairs through the flames.

You knew it was stupid to do that but it was the last place you remembered your parents being at as you slept that night. You ran into the living room screaming for your parents and coughing.

You heard sirens coming from down the street and curses from outside your house. It was then you realized the door was open.

You, being the four year old you were at the time, ran outside, thinking your parents had escaped already and accidentally forgotten you. Your dad must have been cursing at realizing they had forgotten you inside.

That's what you had told yourself. You ran out the door to see a tall man covered in shadow. He saw you and cursed again.

"Shit it's the kid! They got out!" Another person came out of nowhere and grabbed your arm making you scream and struggle in his grasp.

"Well then we'll just make sure they don't get back out. We can't afford to have any witnesses." You began to scream for your parents again and beg for mercy as tears rolled down your cheeks. You didn't want to die! You just wanted your parents!

"You want your mommy and daddy? Well fine! Go find them then!" The man holding you laughed as he threw you through the open doorway and into the living room. You screamed as a burning sensation hit your leg and smoke filled your throat choking you and...

...You shot up in a sitting position, choking back a sob and violently shaking. You swallowed down the bile rising in your throat and bit down on your knuckle to keep from screaming.

Your pillow was soaked in tears and you were certain that if (T/N) was alive, you would have crushed or strangled him to death.

You couldn't stop the tears from falling and you shakily got to your feet, making sure to keep (T/N) close to you. You needed help since you realized you were close to having a panic attack.

You remember having them before and suffering through them alone but you decided Edd could help you through this one. Now you just hoped you remebered which room belonged to him.

You stumbled down the hall, unable to walk in a straight line due to your shaking. You would have laughed at yourself and joked around that you seemed like a drunk if it wasn't for the fresh memories and fear burning your mind.

Even though you knew it was only a dream you kept thinking those men would jump out at you any moment and finish the job of killing you.

Every creak of the house was a footstep, your quick erratic breathing belonged to someone else, your shadow was a living person waiting to grab you.

Your shaking grew ten times worse and you picked up your pace only to stumble and hit the floor with a faint cry. You willed yourself to get up before they got you but couldn't make yourself do it.

You hugged your knees to your chest in a fetal position, shaking and trying to muffle your sobs with (T/N). If they were gonna kill you, you wouldn't fight it.

You just wanted to be safe and you were certain once it was over you would see your parents again and you would be safe forever with them.

A whimper escaped you as you felt two arms gently wrap around you and lift you up. Sobs continued to escape you and tears blurred your vision so you could barely see anything but you felt the person move and could slightly make out the person carrying you into a room.

They took one arm out from under you to close the door before walking over to a large bed. They sat down with you in their lap and gently placed a hand on your head. You flinched and whimpered at the touch and struggled to get out of the person's lap.

"Hey stop struggling. I'm not gonna hurt you I promise. Just calm down. Its okay, you're safe." The person spoke. They sounded slightly familiar to you but in your panicked state you couldn't quite remember who they were but you did stop struggling.

You limply fell against them and tried to control your breathing and shaking. You still flinched when the hand was placed in your hair but didn't move away this time.

The person gently ran their fingers through your hair and rocked you gently while humming. You had frozen completely solid at this point, tears still flowing and body still shaking, but your whimpers had ceased at the gentle humming.

Soon the hand running through your hair helped to soothe your breathing, you soon stopped shaking and the tears had stopped.

You were, however, exhausted and struggling not to fall asleep. The person had stopped rocking and had laid down with you curled up next to them.

You felt safe in the person's arms but you were just too scared to fall asleep in case of another dream. The person seemed to have noticed and stopped humming.

"If your tired go to sleep little one." The person said soothingly. You violently shook your head and curled up closer to them.

"D-Don't wanna...I might have m-more..." You whimpered and choked, unable to finish your sentence. The person sighed and held you closer and began to hum again. Eventually you yawned and felt your eyes close against your will. You fell asleep with a song in your mind and security in your heart.

°°°

Hey its the author here! Let's see if you can guess who soothes you during your panic attack. Honestly, I'm not sure if thats how a panic attack works so I'm sorry if I got it wrong.

Well this chapter should help you figure out more of your past and I say more because that isn't all of it. I know I'm torturing you in this story. Oh well at least there's fluff. Ok I'm gonna go work on the other chapter and you'll figure out who helped you. Later Gators!

~A.T.