5

Hey the author again! Its time for Edd to try and legally adopt you and you spend some quality time with Matt! Oh boy!

°°°

     After you had agreed to this sudden idea Edd had come up with, you were given a nice meal and tucked in on the couch. With a full belly and the possible idea of having four dads in the future, you fell asleep.

~Time Skip brought to you by Good Dreams~
     You slowly opened your droopy eyes, a happy smile grazing your face as this was the first time in years you had woken up warm and cozy.

     You looked around yourself to see that the sun was just rising and it appeared as if you were the only one awake. You, being the curious eight year old that you were, couldn't fall back asleep and decided to explore the house.

     Quietly of course. You stretched and slid off the couch, shivering slightly as your sock covered feet hit the cold floor.

     You fluffed the pillow you used last night and folded the blanket before walking down the hall. You noticed five doors down this hallway and you guessed they belonged to the four boys as you recognized the door near the end of the hallway as the bathroom.

     You walked through the hall examining the pictures before getting bored and heading into the kitchen, mainly because you needed a drink. You frowned slightly when you saw all the cabinets were far to high for you to reach.

     'Why does everything have to be bigger than me?' You thought in annoyance as you grabbed a chair from the table and pushed it against the counter where you then proceeded to climb it and search the cabinets for a cup.

     You grinned victoriously when you found one and filled it with water. You climbed down off the counter and pushed the chair back where it belonged before sitting on the couch in the living room with your drink.

     You sat there sipping your drink in boredom before sighing dramatically and rolling off the couch which caused you to faceplant on the floor.

     'How long can four guys sleep!' You angrily thought. Suddenly, you felt something small and furry rub against you. You bit down harshly on your cheek to stop yourself from screaming and shot up in a sitting position.

     You frantically looked around to see what had touched you only to sigh in relief as a small cat sat in front of you. You stared at each other for a moment, you tilting your head curiously and the cat copying it.

     You giggled slightly at this and allowed your body to relax. You slowly reached your hand out and lightly placed it on the cats head. The cat shoved its head into your palm with a meow and began to purr.

     You smiled and scooted closer to the cat while scratching behind its ears. Soon the cat was sitting lazily in your lap while you stroked it gently along the back with one hand and scratched its ears with the other.

     Your gaze never left the cat, you just stared at it starry eyed and enjoying the loud purrs it made. You had never been this close to a cat before.

     You faintly remember your mother being allergic to them so you could never get one and, surprisingly, there weren't that many strays on the street.

     You were so caught up in your memories and joy that you hadn't noticed one of the inhabitant's of the house watching you, a smile spread on their own face at seeing the adorable and precious moment.

     A sudden flash lit up the room causing your heart to stop beating. You yelped loudly and stumbled backwards, eyes open in terror, breaths coming in rapid gasps, and your heart thumping ten miles an hour. You stared at the tall ginger who was holding his phone and staring in shock at you.