Chapter 2

Waking up Saturday morning to loud shouting from the hallway is new. For the past few years I've lived here two of the three other apartments on this floor have been empty, but I guess that isn't the case anymore.

Throwing back the covers on my bed I stand up and stretch out before heading to the kitchen to make some waffles for breakfast. While I'm waiting for the waffle iron to heat up there's a knock at my door.

Walking over, I can hear bits and pieces of a conversation between what I assume is three guys.

"Raven, you can't just walk around naked, especially not to meet the neighbors." This last part is said in a whisper hiss.

"I am not naked, I have boxers. This neighbor may enjoy my chest, no?" That response makes me giggle, he sounds Russian.

There's a sigh from guy three, who sounds completely exasperated by what must be a common argument with the other two. "Raven, clothing outside the apartment remember? Not everyone wants to see a full Russian stroganoff at 8 o'clock in the morning."

"без разницы (whatever), I do not understand this American issue with fabric coverings."

"It's not...you know what? Never mind, just try not to scar our neighbor for life, although maybe we should knock ag-"pulling open the door, I cut off whatever guy three was saying and am met with three broad chests. Tilting my head back, and then a little further back I find three beautiful male specimens staring right back at me with gaping mouths and wide eyes. Geez, is Charleston a hot bed for male models or something? What is with these guys and why do they all stare at me like this?

The guy directly in front of me has brown hair that looks purposefully missed and his eyes are incredible, one green and one blue and both tracing up and down my body. It's then I remember I'm only wearing a tiny tank top and boy shorts, but I fight back the embarrassment and continue my observing.

The one to pretty eye's left is ridiculously tall with golden hair and cerulean blue eyes that sparkle with warmth and happiness as they travel the same path down my body as his friend. He has on a shirt that reads "WWGD? What Would Gandalf Do?" which makes me smile.

Last but not least is the tall, tatted man to my right whose hungry dark gaze follows my every movement. I assume this must be the Russian, seeing as he is only wears black boxer briefs that hug muscular thighs and what looks to be a spectacular backside. Forcing my eyes away from their dangerous focus I examine a heavily muscled torso covered in tattoos. I have to agree with his earlier argument, the neighbor does enjoy seeing his chest, and his...well...everything.

Snapping myself out of my lustful thoughts, a little startled by the ease with which I've thoroughly ogled these men, I meet three sets of amused, dark eyes and I blush tomato red.

The one with the dancing blue eyes decides to let me off the hook. "Hey, we're moving back into our apartments across the way and wanted to come introduce ourselves. I'm Corey and the crazy Russian I'll probably apologize for a million times is Raven and this idiot is Marc." He nods to each man as he goes through introductions, receiving scowls from both of them and a slight giggle from me which causes his smile to grow exponentially, nearly knocking me over with how good looking he is.

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Sang. You said you were moving back in, where'd you go if you don't mind me asking?"

He smiles and shakes his head, but it's Marc who answers. "Not at all, we've actually been all over Europe with a bunch of friends for the past few years for...school." That can't be a coincidence.

"Do you guys by any chance know Luke and North Taylor?"Their faces show surprise before they nod and the hot Russian speaks, his voice giving me shivers.