Epilogue

It's the end of the world as we know it! Just kidding, but this is the end of the story :)

I want to thank anyone and everyone who has read, voted on, or commented on this story as you are the reason I started writing it in the first place. So thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you find this ending satisfactory...Happy reading!

*Corey*

"Trevor Smith...Lucinda Snediker...Sang Sorenson..."

The following names of the graduates read off by the Dean of the university fall on deaf ears as our mismatched family screams, cheers and whistles for our girl; that beautiful little blonde ray of sunshine striding carefully across the stage to accept her hard earned diploma with a radiant smile and a shake of the hand attached to a now dazed looking professor.

"That's our girl!" North's proud shout rises above the rest of the noise, and Sang must hear because her smile spreads impossibly further across her gorgeous face as she finds us in the crowd.

"Fuck, she's gorgeous," Gabe breathes out, and I wholeheartedly agree with him. Sometimes, she really does shine brighter than the sun, and right now, wearing a proud smile that could light up the world, that is more true than ever.

"Damn right she is, and we're the luckiest damn bastards in the world 'cause she's all ours," Nathan declares, and more grunts and grumbles of agreement can be heard as we tune out the rest of the name calling from the stage in favor of discussing the plan for this afternoon.

"Luke, you let Uncle know the plan, right?" Kota's question makes my palms sweat, and the nerves we'd all been fighting this week come back to get me.

Our resident sugar addict nods, bouncing in his chair. "Yep, he decided just to close the diner for the day since he and basically all of his employees will be at the party later."

"Good, okay, that's good." No, Kota you can't be nervous too, or we'll all be wrecks before we can even ask her.

"Everything will be fine, guys. Besides how could she say no to this face?" Making exaggerated pouty faces at us, Sean hams it up until some of the tension fades into nervous laughter.

"But what if it's too soon? What if she isn't ready yet? She's so independent..." Victor worriedly taps at his legs, which bounce unusually similar to Luke's at the moment.

Marc chimes in with his worries next. "No...she wouldn't right?"

Great, right as I was calming down, they go and do this.

"моя малютка (my little one) would not do this," Raven says confidently from beside me, which helps to some degree, but he's always that cocky.

"How can you be so sure," I ask quietly, but it's Axel and Owen who answer my question with more questions.

"Do you believe that Sang is in love with us?" I turn towards Axel whose face is softer than usual as he stares in the direction of our girl.

"Well, yeah," I answer, but that doesn't exactly mean that she's ready for marriage.

Owen goes next. "Does she believe that we are equally enamored of her?"

Brandon snorts. "I don't see how she possibly couldn't know, we show her all the fucking time."

"Then if both of those things are true, I see no reason that she would say no," Axel responds, leaning back into his chair like he hasn't a care in the world and their steady reassurance has us all relaxing.

Then the Dean announces the class of 2018 and I forget all about my moment of clarity.

***

*Sang*