Chapter 10

Whew, I wasn't sure I was going to have this one done on time but I prevailed. Happy Update Day everyone. Thanks a million for all of your votes and comments, I love reading them :) Alright, that's enough from me, Happy Reading!!!

*Sang*

"Pinch me I must be dreaming." I mutter quietly to myself as I take in the 14 beautiful men in tuxes standing before me.

Is it possible to spontaneously start ovulating when you experience hot guy overload? If so, I totally just did, I think to myself as I watch them all make last minute adjustments: twisting cufflinks, straightening ties, a few trying to control their hair...Luke, Sean, and Gabriel.

I'm brought out of my ogling by a sharp pain on my bottom. "Ow!" I squeal as I spin to identify my attacker, even though their scent tells me who it is before I make the full one-eighty: gunpowder and man. "What the heck Raven, why did you pinch me? And on my butt, правда медведь (really Bear)?"

The man in questions just winks at me, a grin splits his striking face that is pure seduction, and he practically purrs in response. "You said to pinch you, no малютка (little one)? и, конечно, твой прикладом, он мне звонил, мне было одиноко для моего прикосновения (and of course your butt, it called to me, it was lonely for my touch)." His words cause me to blush so hard I feel I could fry an egg on my forehead, but that would ruin the makeup Meanie had spent nearly 45 minutes perfecting so I settle for covering my burning cheeks with my hands.

His deep chuckle alerts me that he's stepped closer, and big hands gently pull my own from my face, allowing me to see how his eyes have softened, something unreadable in his dark gaze. "There is no need for red face, малютка (little one). You look beautiful tonight, pink suits you." This makes me smile, the blush lessens to just a touch of pink and I smile my thanks.

Satisfied I'm no longer hiding or embarrassed, Raven pulls me in for a tight hug, his hands fall to the bare skin of my back and his body goes rigid before pulling back. Something akin to a growl reverberates from his chest when he spins me around and he sees my almost entirely naked back, but whatever he was about to say gets interrupted as the others notice I've arrived.

"Pookie!" The shout is all the warning I get before another set of strong arms wrap around my waist and spin with me, sending me into fits of giggles.

"Oy, Doc! Put her the fuck down and don't you dare fucking ruin her hair!" Gabe's warning shout only makes me laugh harder, and Sean does indeed put me down.

Drawing a finger over my lips, he takes at me and my giggles cut off immediately at the dark promise in his green eyes. "Now, now Pookie, what did I say about the giggles? Do I get to administer the cure, hmmm?" It takes a moment for his words to process but when they do my eyes widen and I shake my head rapidly in denial.

I try to speak, but the words are muffled by the finger still pressed to my lips. "Phno, no cuwah nephephary (no, no cure necessary)." Sean's finger leaves my mouth as he doubles over with laughter, as do the others who've heard me and, seeing the humor, I do as well.

My laugh draws Sean's attention back to me, but before he can cure me, I'm snatched away by North.

"Baby doesn't need your cure Doc, stop fucking pawing at her." North grumbles, the last part more to himself than anything, and I settle a hand on his firm chest in an attempt to soothe his ruffled feathers. He glances down to where my hand lays over his heart and I watch his Adam's apple jump as he swallows heavily.

"It's okay, North Star, they were just teasing. Thank you for saving me though." I smile when the tops of his ears go pink.

North clears his throat before smirking. "Maybe I just wanted you all to myself for a moment, Baby, to tell you how fucking amazing you look in that dress." My mouth is partially open, I'm gaping and I know it, but I'm so shocked at his words. A second later a giant smile takes over my face and I find the courage to stand on my tippy toes to brush his stubbled cheek with a kiss, and now he's the one gaping.