Chapter 4

A/N: Hello you lovely readers! Yesterday was a gift chapter I decided to post be ause time and inspiration were on my side, but I will be aiming for Monday updates from here on out. This is my first fan fiction ever and I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually read it, let alone vote and comment so thank you times a million and please bear with me while I find my footing :) That is all, happy reading ;)

Thursday night I'm heading home from the diner when I see a large moving truck outside the Sergeant Jasper. Curious, I change direction, heading over to meet my possible new neighbors when I hear a familiar loud voice.

"Oy, you fuckers better watch it with the furniture or I'll make your hair look like shit. That bed is vintage and it took for-fucking-ever to find one that size."

Rounding the front of the truck I see Gabriel standing with his hands on his hips, seemingly directing the entire group moving boxes and such. His shouting is met with some glares, from North and Raven, and chuckles from Silas and another man I don't yet know with soft looking red-brown hair and muscles for days.

Walking up behind Gabriel, I tap him on the shoulder, causing him to shout in surprise and spin around. Smirking at his reaction so I don't burst into giggles I watch as his eyes get wide and his mouth drops open when he realizes who spooked him, though not on purpose.

"Oy Trouble, where the hell did you come from?" He shouts and I wince at the volume, he notices and simmers down.

"I live here Meanie, where the hell did you come from?" He looks flabbergasted for a moment before laughing and pulling me in for a hug, surprising me.

"Oh, you are Trouble. To answer your question, we're moving in." He still hasn't let me go, now running his fingers through my hair with mutters of "fuckin' beautiful" and "sexy chameleon." Although it feels strangely wonderful, I pull back to look at him.

"What do you mean "we"? Who all is moving in?" I ask, though I'm guessing I know the answer if Uncle's smug look and sniggering whenever I mention the Jasper at work are any indication. The man seems to find it funny that the hot guy parade shows up everywhere I go.

"All of us. This is the last load of our shit. Me, Luke, and Nate are the last to move in, the other fuckers have been bringing shit over all fuckin' week." My guess was right, I now live the floor above all of Uncle's remaining nephews. Oh boy.

"Oh wow, looks like we're neighbors then." I'm nervous now but I'm not sure why.

His eyes practically sparkle when he answers. "Anytime you need a cup of sugar, I'm your man. Gotta be fuckin' neighborly, can I wash your hair?" My heart warms when he says he's my man, even though I know he's kidding, but feel self conscious when he asks about my hair. He wants to wash it? Does it look dirty?

"Um...thanks?" It comes out as more of a question than I'd meant it to and I think he can sense my discomfiture because his face falls a little.

"Not that your hair looks bad, it's just that I make my own hair shit and perfumes and...fuck...not that you smell bad or...I just meant that you're hair is awesome and could be fuckin' incredible with some special products and what not." He looks so nervous, so afraid that I'll reject him for this, his face is red and he's pulling at the dyed blond strands of his hair. It hurts to see him act anything other than the confident, wonderful man I've seen him to be so I rush to reassure him.

"That's amazing, Meanie! You actually know how to make all of that? I would love to see some of it sometime!" I genuinely mean this and his whole face lights back up when I accept his blundering offer.

"You fuckin' know it, Trouble. Come over Saturday and let me mess with your hair, I can make you some good shit. Oy, North! That box says fuckin' fragile you fucker!" He's back to his normal self as he shouts at North. I laugh when I see that the box in question is actually labeled "fuckin' fragile."