Angel With The Scabbed Wings(Creepypasta Fanfiction)

Prologue

Dear Journal,

You know what I hate more than anything? People. They get on my nerves faster than anything with their whining and complaining about everything that happens to them. Take my brother, for example, he fails a test:WHINE, his dumb band doesn't get a gig:CRY, simply not getting his way:BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!

Am I coming off too strong? Well, this is a new journal for a new town, might as well state my information. Gotta let my journal know who I am, right? This is my best friend, ya know!

Anyways, New Journal, my name is Kacie Thompson. I am 17 years old and I am a F. R. E. A. K. No ifs, ands, or buts, about it. I have black and blonde hair, which I dreaded(Only the blonde parts)and bluish-green eyes, and of course, I have a few freckles, but not as much as you'd think and they seem to blend into my pale skin. I like being pale, ya know? In my opinion, it's more beautiful to be pale. Plus, fashion bonus, it matches a LOT of colors.

Let's move on to the people who live with me. -sigh-There's my mom,she's a judge-mental shopaholic who thinks I should become like her. Typical, right?  My dad is still married to the loon. He is a wealthy surgeon who can operate almost any surgery you can think of. And then, sadly, there's my twerp younger brother, Jace. He's a 15 year old 'wannabe' rock god who loves to piss me off... if only I could piss on him.

So like I said, I basically hate everyone and I'm going to hate wherever we're supposed to be moving to. Truth be told, I don't know where we are ever going but I don't want to leave the place I grew up. We are about to leave now so I should end this entry, I can't write worth shit while the car is in motion.

                              Eat Shit, Love you,

                                     Kacie