Chapter Fourteen

Dear Journal,

It's been a week since Slenderman stole me(Yeah, he legit stole me-_-#). Things are turning out to be...interesting. I'm still sleeping wherever I can; it's been mainly the couch in the den, though, so I don't have another episode like I did with Toby. I am literally the only girl here; this place is guy-infested. There's Slenderman, Jeff, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, and BEN.

Slenderman is the one who stole me and is trying to convince me to become a 'proxy'. I don't mind the guy generally but I don't know if I can make that sort of commitment just yet.

Jeffery is a complete asshole. And not just to me either, he's an ass to everybody but BEN(A Link looking fellow), I guess that's his best friend or some shit. But his anger is what interests me most about him.

•Mission #1: Break through Jeff's walls.

Masky(Tim), Hoodie(Brian), Toby(Ticci-Toby/Toby Rogers), are the proxies that have already committed their life to serving Slenderman. But, all-in-all, they are really nice guys and they are HUMAN, SWEET, SWEET HUMANS!

Laughing Jack straight up freaks me the fuck out. The damn clown bastard pops up out of no where and will laugh to himself for, like, twenty minutes! But, when he does talk to me, he is quite amusing.

Eyeless Jack...well, he doesn't really talk to me. I wonder what's up?

•Mission #2: Get to know EJ

Some more stuff on BEN is that he practically lives in electronics. Literally. He is what provides this quaint house with free electricity and internet and cable and just the whole ordeal! He does it by hacking into the main power grid! That's so amazing!

As you can see, Journal, I'm not having that bad a time here. But, truth be told, I miss my family. Yes, the ones I am not so fond of, but I still love them and miss them terribly. I hope they can forgive my disappearance.

Speaking of disappearance, I have not left this house AT ALL. It's like I'm trapped in another world(One full of monsters and killers).

But one thing is for certain...I'm nothing like them...I don't fit in with everyone. I don't think the way they do. I don't act they way they do. I don't have the same desires...I'm too different...

Anyways, before I start a boring sob-story, I'm gonna sigh off here.

                                    Eat Shit,

                                   Love You,

                                      Kacie

I closed my journal and took a breath. I rose up from my stomach and put my journal at the bottom of my bag so no one sees it. Yeah, I'm in Masky, Hoodie, and Toby's room again. This is where I keep all my things because, as much as I hate to admit this to myself, I trust them.

Getting up, I adjusted my pajama shorts and straightened my tank top. I've really gotten more comfortable here, that's for sure.

"Kacie?" I heard BEN say after he cracked the door.

"Come in." Does he think this is my room too? Well...it sort of is in a way.

He opened the door, his taller than expected, thin boy was draped in the classic Link tunic with a matching hat on top of his blonde hair making an impression on anyone. "Hey," he smiled. "Uh, Slendy wanted me to, uh, come get you." His eyes seemed to trail south of my face.

"My eyes are up here." Maybe I should have put on a bra. "Anyways," I sighed. "Tell him I'll be down there in a sec."

God, I wonder what he wants now. I got up and walked down when BEN left. Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were standing together in the hall by the front door, Slenderman there as well, looming over them. Everyone was dressed in their 'special' get-up.