The Date Can Wait

Warning: Sex scene in beginning portion, Alcohol mention
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Edd." The brunette turned his head facing the doorway where his roommate stood. The red hooded male was leaning against the frame on the door, both hands in his hoodie pocket. Edd turned his desk chair around to face the other, his project forgotten for the moment.

"What's up Tord? You okay?" He didn't know what the other needed, but knowing Tord he could get a vague idea that it wasn't something normal.

"I was wondering if you were up to uh..." The dirty blonde looked away with a blush on his face. Edd could easily tell what the other was hinting at. Sighing, Edd stood from his desk chair, both hands finding their way into his hoodie pocket.

"You were wondering if I would have sex with you, weren't you?" Giving a small laugh he smiled at his roommate. "Sure. Close and lock the door. We don't want Matt to wander in like last time do we?" At the mention of the last time and their dimwit of a housemate, Tord laughed as he closed and locked the door, sliding a heavy box in front of the door with his feet.

"Thanks Edd." The devil haired dark blonde grinned in his friend's direction, moving closer to the brunette. On instinct, the brunette backed away, falling back when his legs hit the bed. "You know, it's been a while since we've done this."

"It's only been a few weeks since you last asked this." Tord grinned leaning over his chubby roommate.

"That's what I said." Edd rolled his eyes at the other's words, a soft chuckle leaving his lips. His eyes widened as he felt Tord's hands slide up under his hoodie and t-shirt, the dirty blond's fingers like icicles against his skin.

"H-h-hey!" He tried to flinch back from the cold fingers. Hearing Tord chuckle from above him, he looked up at the other, the feeling of cold fingers running over his skin still very present. He saw the toothed grin, there was a small gap between the frontmost two. Watching as his red hooded friend moved away, Edd felt strong arms pick him up and throw him further up the bed, his back hitting the mattress. Glancing over to the other, he saw Tord discard his hoodie and t-shirt as well as his jeans before crawling on top of him once again.

"We should take care of those clothes first shouldn't we~?" Tord grinned as his hands pulled at the bottom of Edd's torso, removing both the hoodie and t-shirt in one go, both pieces being discarded to elsewhere in the room. Edd's face turned a light shade of pink, embarassed by how much weight he had put on since the last time, his arms moving to attempt to cover up anything.

"Hey now, I've seen it all before. There's no need to hide yourself from me." Tord grabbed both of Edd's hands and held them above his head, leaning down to kiss the other on the lips while his other hand trailed up and down the other's torso, poking and prodding at spots with a smirk, feeling all over the warm flesh. He could hear a few soft moans when he moved his hands over certain spots. Letting go of Edd's hands, he felt fingers weaving into his hair as he used his other hand to unbutton Edd's khakis and pull them off with his boxers. He felt Edd pull back a little breaking the kiss.

"So what are you going to do to me~?" He watched Tord's eyes widen above him before the other grew a smirk leaning into the crook of Edd's neck, the feeling of teeth and lips against his skin sending shivers down his spine. Trying to keep his mouth closed during a low moan, he felt the teeth sink into a spot along his collar, making his attempt to stay quiet futile.

"Oh come on. I want to hear your voice, don't try to hide it~" Tord purred softly in his ear, the warm breath and husky tone sending blood south. Moaning softly he couldn't help but rock his hips up, trying to find any sort of friction. The feeling of hands holding his hips down was as frustrating as the growing number of marks along his collar and torso were turn-ons.