Red You Thot

Happy Birthday Preggo Sauce [8/9/18]
~~~~~

Taking care with looping the ropes together, he could feel the weight in his gut shift. He was waiting for the pressure to increase so he could start the live video. He had everything he needed to pleasure himself during all this, he was nearly drooling over the anticipation of his labor. He wouldn't be bothered by any of his soldiers during this, having given orders to stay away from his quarters for the entire week. Feeling a few kicks, he gasped softly feeling the first contraction.

Setting up the camera and his laptop, he took note of his outfit. Besides the ropes around his legs, they were also looped expertly around his pelvis right under his womb and above as well. He was wearing some women's underwear that he had gotten as a gag gift months ago from one of his watchers, the red silky smooth material with black lace fitting perfectly and leaving nothing yet something to the imagination. He had a braided choker that matched his bottoms. There was a towel under him, a few more in reach if needed.

Feeling the pressure in his womb get higher, he hit the spacebar to start the recording. It only took a few moments before there were over twenty usernames in all shades and colors talking and wondering that was going on.

“Now hold on everyone I'll explain in a second.” Watching as he was alerted that there was a moderator account who had joined, he smirked softly feeling kicks. “I'll be going into labor very soon, and how better to get through all the contractions than to show off my body and how it works under pressure. And speaking of pressure, it'll only be growing over the stream, and the only relief will be when these kids are out. So~ any suggestions on what to do first? By the way, thank you cricketcuck for these amazing panties, they feel wonderful.” Watching the chat’s text go haywire for a few more moments, his silver eye went over the text before smirking.

“I keep seeing toys being mentioned, don't you think it's too early to be giving these kids such things~?” Purring softly, he reached into the box beside him and pulled out a large cyan vibrator. Looking over the object in his hand, he smiled back to the camera.

“You people are all so nasty. Maybe I should just wait until I break my water before entertaining perverts such as the group of you. But I guess I did ask for suggestions. So I might as well follow my word for once.” Smirking, he made sure to lather up the toy with lube before pulling down the back of his panties and slipping it deep. Just the feeling of the object in him made him moan aloud, fixing himself again after he was sure it was secure. Showing the remote to the camera, it was still set to ‘off’ but it wouldn't be long before it was set to something much higher. Watching the chat for a few moments in which he was trying to calm his squirming children, he finally got to the point where it became uncomfortable for the object to just be still. Switching it to the first and lowest setting which was properly labeled ‘one’, he felt the vibrations run through his body. It seemed that his offspring didn't appreciate it one bit, the camera catching little feet making an imprint on his skin.

“I keep seeing questions about how far along I am and how many I'm having. I hit forty weeks a few days ago and only started feeling the beginnings of pressure about an hour ago which means that contractions and labor are very soon. And I don't know what they are but there's triplets in this big ball of flesh, triplets who really want all of us to know they absolutely hate the vibrator. But they're just going to need to suck it up.” Using his flesh hand to smooth over his stomach and try to console the three troublemakers from utero, he let his -thankfully waterproof- robotic right arm trace over his southern region. Just the feeling of his triplets weighing him down added to the vibrations going up his spine made him go crazy, precum nearly staining the front of the panties through the fabric. Turning up the settings on the controller in his hand to ‘three’ he jumped a little how he was sitting before feeling the pressure become more intense. The second it got to be bordering along pain, he felt the towel beneath him become wet. The pressure lessened up but was far from gone.