Rainbow Of Problems

Dedicated to sistersauce69 who without them this wouldn't exist thank you

Group Chat usernames:
Red Leader- heathen
Teal Leader- Blodochmatfärgärroliga
Pastel Leader- PastelLeader
Lime Leader- WhenLifeGivesYouLimes
Indigo Leader- sansundertale
Pau- mememachine
Pat- MinecraftForniteYoutuber
Chartreuse Leader- headhoe
Cinnabar Leader- spicymeme69
~~~~~~~~~~

Another month, another meeting that he couldn't wait to be over. His left foot hit the carpeted floor repeatedly, only a light thump being the recriprocation he received. How long till break again? He smacked his pencil against his file folder at a heated speed, his pens having been taken from him.

"Red Leader pay attention and sit still." Nope, not gonna happen. Shifting a little in his seat, he placed the wooden utensil between his teeth chewing on it without realizing. His attention was on something else as the meeting continued, his mind wandering. It wasn't long before he was startled from his head, a thick stack of papers being slammed onto the table in front of him. The noise and vibration made his heart throb in shock and confusion, the womb occupant being woken at the loud noise.

"Since it's obvious that there's no other way to bring you back to earth, why don't you stand up and talk." He could feel his eye start watering at the harsh tone and the aftershocks from the paper hitting the table, but he rubbed his left arm before standing. Glancing around the table, his eye traced over each of the other leaders as he bit at the inside of his mouth. Flinching a little, glad that it wasn't enough to be completely noticed, he could taste the iron in his mouth from the lightly bleeding spot he had bitten. Hearing a throat clear, he realized that he'd been standing silently for longer than the other leader liked. Opening his mouth to speak, he noticed dual thumbs up from Chartreuse Leader, nodding in thanks.

His turn of speaking ended after a deceptively long while, finally able to go back to sitting after. He had begun fidgeting again while speaking, though that wasn't too much from the previous reason. Feeling sharp kicking, he leaned back in his chair a little more, left hand hidden by the table ledge as he rubbed the lightly hidden mound of flesh, left eye closing a little in relief as he felt his baby calm down. Taking another moment to calm down, he leaned down to grab his vibrating phone from his coat pocket, mentally blaming that for how much his little one was kicking. Opening the top notification, he started tapping his foot against the floor again as he caught up with the group chat.

~

sansundertale: lime couldn't make it

sansundertale: my boo is still working to rescue ppl

sansundertale: she's so beautiful

Blodochmatfärgärroliga: go finger yourself in the bathroom or something

Blodochmatfärgärroliga: but don't get your pussy juice on the chairs

Blodochmatfärgärroliga: they're brand new

sansundertale: o fuck off

cinnamonroll is online

cinnamonroll: hey, do you guys notice that red seems kind of off today?

Blodochmatfärgärroliga: yeah, he seems more high strung

sansundertale: well, he's done presenting, so it's my turn

sansundertale: wish me luck! : D

sansundertale is offline

heathen is online

heathen: so how did i do?

~

Glancing up, he nodded to himself as he saw Indigo Leader speaking, glad his phone wasn't receiving messages late like it sometimes did. Biting at his bottom lip at a weight close to his bladder, he shifted how he was sitting in a hope to move the baby away from their crash course at least for the current moment. He didn't need to piss himself accidentally and get Teal pissed off. Glancing up, he noticed the mentally mentioned blonde looking at him, remembering that he had asked a question in the chat client.