Acidic Meltdown

"Edd? You alright in there? You've been in the bathroom for over an hour." Standing with both hands pressed to the normally cool surface of the bathroom counter, he watched as electric green fluid fell into the sink. Of course it'd start without warning, random as anything. It didn't help that it's been months since this last happened. Closing his mouth, he tried to mop up the radioactive goop from his mouth and chin. This was not going to be easy for multiple reasons, he couldn't speak or the harmful substance would get everywhere, not that it'd stop from leaking out of his eyes or nose. It was a light burn for him, but for everyone else it could cause third degree burns. He's still lucky Tom's regenerative abilities could heal from that.

"Edd? Come on, you know Cara didn't mean to bite you so hard, I didn't realize her fangs would grow in so early." Hearing his boyfriend's voice across the door, he glanced into the mirror. Just before he locked himself in the bathroom their very vampiric one year old had bitten him on the clavicle, and his original reason for entering the room was to wrap up the little holes in his skin. Moving to and opening the door, he tried to keep calm as he watched Matt look him over to see for anything wrong.

"Hey, you can tell me if something is wrong. Is the baby making a fuss?" His eyes widened, realization hitting him like a freight train. What was it doing to the baby? Was he killing his little one without realizing it? He doubted he looked as terrified as he felt, but his expression must have tipped Matt off that something was indeed wrong. Feeling a light burning sensation going down his cheeks, he moved back a few steps as he covered his mouth with his hand. It hurt, why couldn't his brain get over the point that it hurt.

Feeling his arm being grabbed, he looked up feeling the acid slip between his fingers as soft hands rubbed at his forehead and arms. Being helped over to the tub, he heard as a cushion was thrown on the floor before being helped with kneeling on it. That's where he was left to drain for a few minutes, hearing Matt run from the room to get help.

"We seriously need to figure out a way to let each other know what's going on, especially in this case. That's it just keep like that, you'll be alright soon. I asked Tom to grab some of your things from the basement because he's better handling that stuff. Hey, calm down and breathe, what just happened?!" Making a sharp noise in shocked pain, his one arm curled instinctively around his stomach as the other tried wiping his mouth enough to speak.

"I'm in pain, Matt. I'm drooling radioactive acid while trying to sit through contractions. We had everything planned for tonight, and now I've screwed up our daughter's first Halloween because I'm a legitimate freak. Not to mention that because I'm so many chemicals there's a high chance I've hurt our second kid." Feeling the material begin diluting as he began crying, he felt cold hands run against his back to try calming him down.

"Nothing is ruined and you're no more of a freak than myself and Tom. If you feel any better in a bit I can help set you up in front of the house before someone takes Cara down the block. You just need to relax, there's close to no chance that your radioactive meltdown hurt the baby." Nodding, he tried to breathe, one hand gripping the rim of the tub. Hearing running steps coming closer, he nearly jumped and choked in startled shock as the door was slammed open.

"Oh good, you've already started diluting. Just wait a few seconds and I'll be able to clear your throat. Is everything fine other than the whole meltdown?" Keeping still as Tom's human hand was used to get the last of the acid out of his mouth, knowing full well that they couldn't get all of it out. That would mean doing the heimlich maneuver on him or him standing on the ceiling, neither of which were safe in the current moment. Being helped off the floor, he could watch as Tom's hand went from red and bleeding like nobody's business to normal within a little over a minute, turning a dark indigo with sharp fingers for claws.