At Least for Now

Adjusting how his thigh highs and panties were situated on his hips, he placed his hands against his full and tight middle, pulling the oversized red hoodie that belonged to his boyfriend over the tight flesh. The fabric was doing it's best to hold the mass he was tasking it to cover, it no longer loose on his person as it had been before. Feeling the shifts and kicks, he sat on the computer chair before pulling himself closer to the desk. His laptop was on and ready for when his boyfriend would request to video call, the other thankfully would be in his own private hotel room. It wasn't like he was shy to participate in a call while there were more than just himself and his boyfriend, doing what he was planning was another matter though. Leaning back in the chair, he placed both hands against his middle, chewing on his lip as he felt another cramp.

The sound of notification coming from his laptop had him jumping a bit in his seat, his babies kicking around as he answered. Allowing the camera to function, he was brought to the sight of his boyfriend, still fully clothed in his uniform which he could see was having a hard time hiding skin.

“Ah, I was worried that you'd have gone to bed by now. How are you four doing tonight? They aren't giving you any trouble are they?” Smirking, he scooted the chair back a bit before getting up, grabbing the laptop before moving to the bed.

“They're being mean, moving and kicking at all hours of the day and night, won't let me sleep. I think it's because you're not here to keep them in line.” Pouting, he watched the other laugh from the other side of the screen.

“I'll be sure to give them a talking to when we get home tomorrow. But other than that, how are you? You're overdue because of those three.” He shifted a little bit, sitting on the bed fully and putting the laptop down a bit away so Tord could see him entirely. He pulled at the thigh high fabric a little bit, biting his lip to hold back a moan.

“Should speak for yourself. At least I'm trying to rest, you on the other hand are working just as hard as you were before the six.” crossing his arms over his chest, he felt feet pressing against his skin in multiple spots under the hoodie.

“Yeah I know, it's why I'm catching a plane first thing in the morning. And what are you hiding? I see you biting your lip and how you skirted around my question.” Feeling his face heat up, he played with the sleeves that drowned his arms.

“Well… I might be feeling cramps, and you know me, I don't wear panties because they're comfortable. Not saying they aren't, but boxers are so much more.” Turning a deeper shade of red in the face, he moved a hand up under the red fabric. Watching as Tord shook his head, he saw the uniform begin to be slipped off the body, a smaller but still large lump of flesh connected to his boyfriend at the middle. He could watch small feet and hands creating indents on the surface from where he sat. Hearing soft tsking from the other, he tried to hide his expression in the hoodie fabric.

“So sad, I get to miss out on my horny boyfriend because I'm hundreds of miles away in another country. So, I'm guessing that you've already started? There's a vibrator in you behind those panties isn't there.” Well there was definitely no beating around the bush with him was there. Nodding a little bit, he moved to take off the hoodie before he saw the other motion to stop. “Ah ah, keep it on. You know how much I love seeing you in my hoodie. Keep it on.” Pantomiming that he was rolling his eyes, he kept the heavy fabric on.

“You caught me, what is my punishment my fearless Red Leader?” Smirking, he fixed the pillows behind him before leaning back, his legs spread and propped up a little to show the other his southern region. There was a light stain from precum, but nothing else of note.

“Turn up the setting, you're the show for tonight.” Sighing falsely, he grabbed the remote before swiping the dial with his thumb. The dial went from one to four with that swipe, a loud moan leaving his throat as he jumped in slight shock. Pulling the red fabric up over his belly so the other could see the stretched and pale flesh, he tugged at the straps of the panties. The footprints from the three thrashing around inside of him stood out against the rest of the smooth skin, himself almost wishing that they'd calm down so they wouldn't tear him apart.