Fusion 'Funhouse'

"Shut the hell up you ass! You're so damn annoying."

"Annoying? Me? Of course you think that mister high and mighty. Why don't you get off your high horse, figure out that you're not as much of a big deal as you really are." Damn he needs something to drink, he can't deal with this plus his fading energy right now. Groaning softly as he turned to the hall, he placed the heel of his palm to his forehead. The room had started to swim a few minutes ago, the nausea keeping him from feeling hungry at all.

"That's it, I'm tired of hearing you two fight like this all the time. You're going to talk it out if I have to force you to." Feeling his shirt being pulled and him being dragged down the hall to Tom's room. Being shoved forward, he managed to catch himself before falling on his front. Hearing the door being slammed shut and blocked from the outside, he kept his hood on the bed frame. It wasn't hard to find Tom, the other man sitting on his bed and cradling his middle lightly. Now, he may seem like an asshole after this revelation, but there was a good reason behind his words. Or at least, he thought there was, but thinking back, he was probably just yelling from an influx of hormones triggered by something the other said or did without meaning to. Blinking a few times, he had to rub at his eyes as he felt the tears start welling up. Stepping around to stand in front of the other, he kept his feet pointed inward as an attempt to keep his balance.

"Sorry, I was caught in the moment and didn't know what I was saying. I got angry too quickly and I really shouldn't have, especially since it was all a hormonal driving force." Not able to bring himself up to look the other in the eye, he let his hands do the talking with him, not willing to let them rest where they wanted to. Didn't need to out himself just yet.

"Dumbass, I forgive you despite my head telling me not to. My mood swings aren't very helpful in anything. Sorry for calling you annoying, let it be known that you are though." Snorting a little, he nodded at the words. Yeah he was annoying sometimes. Watching the other freeze up, he knew he was being stared at. "Wait a moment, you said it was an influx of hormones. Does that mean that you're…" Nodding a little as he was found out, he let his hands slide over the pudge that was being hidden by the oversized shirt, his face red in embarrassment.

"Yeah, it felt like you were pulling the pregnancy card to get away with things and frankly it was pissing me off. I didn't tell anyone because I was waiting a bit to make sure that it was real so I could surprise everyone. I'm fourteen weeks along so I've been stealing shirts to hide in." Hearing the other laugh, he brightened up. Watching as he was motioned closer, he stepped over and sat on the side of the bed with Tom.

"Truce? At least till these kids come out and we feel up to being assholes to each other again."

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. And I bet Edd and Matt would relax more if we did." Being pulled into a warm hug, he felt his stomach press a little against Tom's, able to feel the rough kicks through the skin. Trying to move his hand from Tom's back, he felt a wave a dizziness wash over him as his arm movements pulled the both of them to lying on the bed. He could see Tom's sockets turn white in fear, his heart began to race as he tried to take in the situation. The two of them were stuck together like they were covered in super glue, unable to move anything. Feeling his hand begin sink8ng into Tom's back, he felt the other's hip begin combining with his. The pain flared up, his mind going blank as he lost consciousness.

~~

His body moved to sit up, eyes still closed. Both hands were spread on the soft fabric of the bed to keep him sitting up, knees spread so a solid mass could comfortably rest between them and on the sheets. Groaning softly, he froze in place at his voice, struggling to open both eyes. His mind was foggy, unfocused and lacking answers on why he felt so different. Feeling one of his arms move without actively meaning to move it, the hand gripped into the fabric of the bedsheets. Finally able to open both eyes, he took one look in the mirror across from him before all but screaming, the noise dying in his throat.