Chapter 1: Classroom of the Elite

AN: I'm back humans, I took my one month break but now I'm back, to complicate your brain and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat, for this is a plot of two, are you ready for a brand new ride?
The extra long prologue begins.

Declan POV:

"Declan! Wake up!!", yelled my mother as i jump up.

"I'm awake!", i yell as i rub my eyes.

Crap!!! It's 7:30am. I'm late! How the hell did my alarm not go off, i grab my phone to see if the battery was dead but it wasn't. I then click on the alarm as my eyes widen..
"Alarm set for 7:00PM" ...

I froze there for a minute questioning life .... PM ... not AM .. you idiot ...
I maintained my composure as i rushed to the shower.
I took a fast one and hurried downstairs.

"Ma! How come you didn't wake me", i say as i grab piece of toast from the plate.

"You're 19, at that age boys are locked in their room doing god knows what", she said as she poured a cup of tea for my father.

"Ma!", i yell in embarrassment.

"Nothing to be ashamed of son. We all been there", said my father as they laughed.

"Us more often than others", said my mother as my father laughed.

"TMI! You both want me to die alone don't you", i say as i hurry out the door.

"Have the best first day at school dear! Pick up a loaf of bread when you're coming home later", yelled my mother as i grabbed my bike with the toast locked in my mouth.

I was so happy school was only 15 minutes away, that's if i put the pedal to the medal. Walking will take me about half an hour, so glad i got my bike to help me.

I'm Declan. I start my first day at BriarCliff Academy today, its a university for the elite, not much is known about the school but it's housed many scholars and shining stars, that school is a mystery to most and a pain to get in, i only barely made it, starting today I'll be a student there, its a little exciting, BriarCliff had been my goal from the very start ... this is his final year ... i can finally catch up to you now ... just wait and see, you won't look down on me any longer ...

Deep in thought with my toast in mouth i took a hard turn around the corner immediately after i turned was when i drove right into him ... ramming my bicycle directly into him as he let out a shriek, i flew off as i hit the pavement hard.

"Oh my god! Are you alright", i say rushing up to help the guy.

"Yeah man, are you?", he says as he sat there and dusted off his pants.

This uniform ... it's Briarcliff's uniform.
BriarCliff had a distinguished uniform that stood out from the others. There beautiful insignia on the west coat given to us to wear over our white shirts and a navy blue tie with some black pants.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you", i say as i walk closer to him.

"No man. It's fine. I wasn't expecting anyone around the corner, i shouldn't have stopped to tie my shoelaces abruptly", he said as he tried taking a step forward but fell to his knees.