Chapter 3: Sebastian

That blank expression, he picked me off the pavement as he dropped the umbrella to the floor as the heavy rain hit us. He then planted a kiss on me as my eyes widen in shock.

"What the hell are you doing!?", i yell as i push him away.

"I saw it in a movie once, a couple kissing in the rain", he says.

"We're not a couple, you're my fake boyfriend", i say to him as i pick up the umbrella.

"We gotta sell it you know, i can't just claim you as my boyfriend, gotta make the lie believable", he says as i shelter us from the rain.

"You're so weird", i say to him as i sigh.

"Look, do you want me to play along with this charade or not?", he asked.

"Yeah... but warn me before you kiss me", i say blushing.

"Awwww. Is the wet puppy blushing?", he says as the rain calms down.

"I am not", i say turning my face away.

"You sure are", he says as he ruffles my hair.

"What are you doing?", i say.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm petting you", he says.

"You're ruffling my hair", i say un-amused.

"I'm petting you", he insists.

"Pet me tomorrow, I'm gonna head home", i say.

"I'll you home", he says.

"I can find my way home on my own you know", i say to him.

"I'm the one with the umbrella, you'll catch a cold. Loosen up", he says as he sighs.

"Fine", i say as i gave up.

The walk was silent, we didn't whisper a word to each other, the silence was so awkward, i didn't know what to make of it. Sebastian, what's your game? You seem oblivious to everything and you made me bark, now you kissed me in the rain and is walking me home... what are you getting at? You truly are confusing.
We arrived as my house as i smiled, finally the awkward silence is over.

"Well this is me", i say as i point to the house.

"Nice little house you got here", he says.

"Thanks man", i say.

"I live right about 5 minutes from here in the apartment complex", he says.

"You live in an apartment complex with your parents?", i ask.

"If you're a good little doggy I'll tell you", he says as he ruffles my hair and walks away.

"See you tomorrow boyfriend", i say as he chuckled.

"Bye boyfriend", he said as he waved goodbye.

I open the door as i walk inside.

"You're home awfully early", says my mom as she fetches a towel.

"Yeah, classes got dismissed early", i say as she handed me a towel.

"Did you see Eric today?", she asked.

"No mom... i didn't", I say to her.

"Oh okay", she said with a sad expression on her face.

I headed up to my room as i stripped down and dried myself, i jump into bed with only my briefs on staring at the ceiling as i contemplated the kiss. It was my first kiss... it seemed so pure and innocent, the complete opposite of Sebastian.