Chapter 12: He Who Destroys Life.

Character Art [from left to right]: Sebastian and Noah

Declan POV:

"This place is a safe haven, this conversation does not leave this room under any circumstances, do you understand? There are eyes and ears everywhere", warned Eric. 

"Understood", I say.

"You may leave", says Eric as he hands me the piece of paper.

We then exit the room as we head outside.

"Shall I take you home?", asked Stacy.

"Sure, that would be nice", I say to her as we get into her car and drove off.

....

"So what do you think of all this?", she says to me.

"Seems credible, what I'd like to understand is why they're doing this", I sigh. 

"Maybe for their personal pleasure", she says. 

"We have to stop this", I say.

"And the first step is to find the snitch", says Stacy.

"We'll investigate tomorrow at school, right now I need some rest". I say.

Stacy then dropped me off as I hit the shower and dove into bed. I instantly fall asleep as before I knew it, it was morning. It was 7:30 am and Sebastian was waiting to walk me to school. I head downstairs as I see my mother and Sebastian having breakfast together.

"Breakfast?", says my mother as she waivered to me to take a seat. 

"Sure", I say as Sebastian smiled.

My mother poured me some coffee as I took a sip

"You didn't tell me he was your boyfriend", she says as I spit the coffee all over the table.

"You told her", I say to Sebastian.

"She figured it out", ays Sebastian with a mouthful of eggs. 

"He's handsome, you did well", says my mother as I eat my eggs awkwardly.

We then finished as we headed to school.

"You told her?", I say to him. 

"Are you ashamed of me?", says Sebastian with a hurt look on his face.