Chapter 29: Code Black

Authors Note: *Pretends to continue writing after being gone for a year* *cough cough* 

So Declan Rhodes is the biological son of Steven Moebius, Noah (Declan's boyfriend), is the son of the CEO of Briarcliff. Eric Rhodes was the mastermind behind everything that has happened so far and the Reformed Alliance was nothing but fake from the start, seems the only ones Declan can trust are Noah and Stacy. As Mr. Dornan blocks the exit, Declan, Noah, and Stacy are trapped inside with Eric, Lana, Sebastian, and Mr. Dornan as Code Black is invoked. 

Declan POV

"Code Black, the school is in total lockdown", says Mr. Dornan.

"So all the students are trapped inside", says Stacy.

"Not quite, pick up your phone", says Lana.

Stacy picks up her phone as she stares at the screen with a confused look on her face.

"Code White was invoked 5 minutes earlier and now Code Black is invoked", says Stacy. 

"Code White, school is immediately dismissed", I say. 

"And Code Black, the school is on total lockdown", says Erc with a smile on his face.

"You trapped us in here while everyone evacuated", I say in shock.

"Meaning no one can get in our way,", says Eric. 

"What's your end goal, Eric?", I ask. 

"You'll find out soon enough", he says as he pulls out a black key card.

"A Black key card? This gives you access to Floor X, the alumni floor", I say. 

"Certainly, now walk to the elevator", says Mr. Dornan as he pulls out a gun and faces it to Noah.

"Why the hell is this happening!", I yell as my body shivered. 

"Like I said you little shit! You'll find out soon enough", yelled Eric as he pushed me out the door. 

We walk outside and I see Miss Tanner, the new Principal Miss Wright, and Miss Taylor standing by the elevator. 

"Be a little more gentle Eric", says Miss Taylor as stood by the elevator keeping it open.

"You're in this too?", I say.

"Get in the elevator Declan", she commands.

We step into the elevator as I see Steven on the floor, he was tied up and unconscious. 

I stayed quiet as the elevator went up to Floor X, Eric, Noah, Stacy, Lana, Sebastian, Miss Taylor, and Mr. Dornan were all in the elevator. 

"Team Rebellions final mission", says Sebastian as he glares at me. 

"Fuck you!", I yell as he punched me across the face. 

The elevator doors open to Floor X as we enter, the place was dark and I couldn't see a thing.

"Lights On", yelled Eric as the lights started flickering. 

As the lights came on, my eyes widen in fear, the entire floor was wiped out, there was blood everywhere and bodies everywhere.

"Did you do this?", I say in horror as I stare at Eric.

"Walk!", he commanded as we walked to a sealed room. 

"Iris and Fingerprint needed", said an automatic female voice.

"Go ahead", said Miss Taylor.

"Me?", I say confused staring at Steven. 

Shouldn't Steven or Noah be the one doing this? This is so confusing. I did what was needed as I used my eyes and finger to unlock the door.

"Accepted, welcome back Declan Briar Cliff Moebius, would you like to regain master controls? Vocal recognition required.", says the automated bot. 

"Say 'yes I'd like to regain master controls", says Noah.

"Yes I'd like to regain master controls", I say.

"Would you like to dismiss Steven Mobius as the master controller?", said the automatic bot.

"Say yes", commanded Noah.

"Yes", I say as the door opened. 

We entered the room, we see this huge screen with coordinates and a worldwide map. Most of the coordinates were red. 

"This is the mainframe of Briarcliff, the master controls", says Eric in awe. 

"What the hells going on?", I say. 

"It's him, isn't it? Everything started coming together when he came here, I had my assumptions for a while but I didn't confirm them until now", says Noah in as he stared at me in total shock.

"Somebody explain to me what the hell is going on?!!!?", I scream as they all stare at me.

"You're the creator", says Eric.

"The creator?", I say as I raised my eyebrow. 

Eric put away the gun as he sat down and sighed.

"Declan Briar Cliff Moebius, the creator of Briarcliff.", says Eric.

"What bullshit are you spewing?", I say laughing. 

"Hold him down", says Eric as they pinned me to the wall. 

Eric then picked up a knife and stabbed me the chest as I screamed. 

"Remove his pain sensors from the mainframe Lana", says Eric as Lana typed up a code on the computer system.

And just like that .... the pain was gone.

"What the actual fuck", I say as I fall to my knees. 

"Are you ready to listen to what we have to say Declan?", says Eric as they all stare at me. 

"I'm ready", I say with eyes wide open.

~To be Continued in Chapter 30: The CREATOR~