Chapter 20: (RECAP) Previously on Midnight Romeo

Authors Note: I'm going right into the final arc, this Arcadia filler arc isn't going to happen. We not about that fillers, I wanted to stretch it out to 50 chapters so that's why I was adding the filler arc but it now depends on how well I write and execute this arc. I have faith in my writing and I'm certain I'll continue to blow your mind, don't give up on me just yet. 

I AM BACK! Seeing as you probably forgot the story, I'll give you a little summary. 

................

Previously on Midnight Romeo. (Long Summary) For those who don't remember the story, you can read ahead to the last paragraph if you're already caught up. 

Briarcliff, the most prestige and successful school in the world, our main protagonist Declan Rhodes got accepted. On the first day of school Declan literally ran into a guy named Noah with his bicycle in a chance encounter, as an apologetic gesture, Declan gave Noah his bike so Noah wouldn't be late for school, you see our protagonist was a martyr, meaning he would sacrifice himself for the well being of others. On his first day of school, he made three new friends, Sophie, Michelle, and Ryan, they were all in Class 1-D, the class no one cared for, the students of other classes pretended it didn't exist, class 1-D was always met with very bad luck. Sophie, Michelle, and Ryan were in a relationship except for Declan, he didn't want to be left out so he lied about having a boyfriend. They needed proof of this so Declan casually snapped a picture of a guy he saw on the other side of the street one evening, the guy turned out to be Sebastian, the most popular student in the most successful class, 1-A, Declan's lie gotten bigger by the minute, Sebastian found out and was cool with it but it turned out Sebastian was quite the sadist and his plan was making Declan his bitch, quite literal, a female dog, Declan then started having a crush on Noah, the sweet guy he drove into on the first day, Sebastian was Declan's fake boyfriend. Declan was then given the Class President position and the Vice position was given to Stacy, a shady girl who turned out to be a great friend. His teacher Miss Taylor was an epic bitch to them, she had no faith in Class 1-D but had taken a liking to Declan. Quite later on the president of presidents was introduced, it was none other than Declan's brother Eric Rhodes with his VP Lana, who was Stacy's sister. The told Declan the true nature of Briarcliff and a massacre was coming for Class 1-D. An alliance was formed between Declan, Stacy, Eric, and Lana, they decided to work together to stop the massacre, there was a snitch in class 1-D but no one knew who it was. Things then went to shit after that, turned out Sebastian's real boyfriend was Eric, this revelation allowed Declan to go after Noah, his crush which has been successful so far. Miss Taylor was then kidnapped and the principal of the school had an audience with Declan and Stacy. The day of the massacre finally came, the alliance wasn't prepared for it, it turned out the snitch was Declan's friend, Ryan, and Sophie, their plan was to have a massive shootout, killing everyone in 1-D, Declan then started a fire using Miss Taylor's cigarette lighter causing a huge fire that burnt Briarcliff to the ground. When all hope was lost, Noah burst through the door, saving Declan and the students of 1-D. Ryan, Sophie, and Michelle, as well as 6 students, died that night. Declan sank into a depression after that incident and Stacy was shot and in the hospital. 

A Text then came in asking the students of Briarcliff to come to the school site for an emergency assembly. Eric then reformed the alliance, Eric, Lana, Declan, Stacy, Sebastian, Noah, Mr. Dornan, and Miss Taylor was now apart of the reformed Rebellion. They were filled in on the true events that occurred that night. Eric the told them about the mysterious class 1-B, the B's are the most secretive classes in all of Briarcliff, little is known about them, the class president of 1-B Lucas Granbell, not much is known about him, he barely even appears to the class Presidents regular meetings. Miss Taylor was leading the assembly, wherever she was, she was released as well as the introduction of Class 1-B's sinister homeroom teacher Miss Tanner who rubbed Declan the wrong way. They then revealed Briarcliff will be relocating to Produs town, an ultimatum was given, students didn't have to rejoin the school but there was a catch, dropping out of the most prestige school in the world would ruin the student's image, so the admins didn't give them a choice. Declan made up his mind to leave Briarcliff, Eric and Lana vowed to return, seeing as they would be graduating in a few months. Stacy made up her mind to return against Lana's wishes, Noah's family couldn't afford the transfer so he decided to stay, they were all returning except Declan. 

*New* To dissolve the filler ARC: The Principal made his appearance in the school assembly urging Declan to return to Briarcliff and it was in his best interest. Declan wouldn't listen and then started ranting, he was even slapped by Noah because Declan wouldn't stop. The slapped caused him to immediately stop talking. The new school term was starting and Eric, Lana, Stacy, Noah, and Sebastian all left for Produs town. After long consideration, Declan decided to go, he made it in time and stood there in front of the gates of Produs town, the town had wall's covering the town, it was about 100 feet high, the gate was guarded by strict security. Declan got the impression that after he entered the gates, there would be no way of leaving. He knew it was a bad idea but there he was, in front of Produs Town.