Chapter 17: Sword Art Online.

AN:// So I haven't updated in about a month, I won't make any excuses for my absence, I've had a strong case of writer's block, I mean I've tried but failed and everything was all over the place, I don't know if it's gone but I'll try as I write this chapter, I do indeed miss writing and I'll try to overcome my block with this chapter, this book means a lot to me and I personally think if I can force my block free, it's this book, wish me luck. 

The Principal bears his fangs, he stands in front of Declan with a vendetta?

Declan Point of View:

"Declan", says the principal as he looks me dead in the eye.

"Principal", I say gritting my teeth. 

"I've been told you like anime", he says.

"Yes, I do", I say confused.

"Have you ever heard of Sword Art Online?", he says as his gaze intensifies. 

"I've seen it", I say as I gulp.

"Great, now be a good boy and settle down, will you?", he says as he walks past me.

"You'll never get away with this", I whisper as he stopped.

"I truly will Mr. Rhodes", he smiled as he joined Miss Tanner and Miss Taylor.

....

"I don't like that man", I say to Eric.

"After what you told us, none of us do", says Noah.

"You told them?", asked Stacy. 

"Yes, Noah and Sebastian joined the Alliance", says Lana.

"You kids pay close attention", says Mr. Dornan as he joins us.

We then stare as the Principal looked dead at us. 

"Those of you who wish to drop out of Briarcliff Academy will not be chastised", he says as my eyes widen in shock.

"They're not punishing us if we leave?", says Lana in shock.

"But what's the catch", says Eric as the principal continued staring at us. 

"You will not be chastised but upon departure, you are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement that will not expire, you will not be allowed to utter the name Briarcliff for as long as you live", he says.

"Well there's the catch", says Sebastian. 

"For those of you who are staying with us, you are required to move to Produs Town, the campus will be on total lockdown at all times, you will not be allowed to leave, you will spend the duration of your school time there, you will choose to return home on Christmas Day but only Christmas, measures will be given to ensure total privacy and security for you", says The Principal as the crowd uproared.

"What the hell is that!", yelled a student.

"What about our parents!", yelled another.