Chapter 18: A Legend is Born

Sebastian falls to the ground as his blood splatter on me, his last words, save them.

Declan POV:

"Sebastian!", I yell. 

"Declan Rhodes", says a man as I look up and see three of them. 

"Who the hell are you?", I say in fear. 

He then pointed a gun towards me as I tremble in fear.

"Mission 118 completed", said another man into his walkie.

"Mission 118? Briarcliff sent you", I say as he turned the gun around and whacked me in the forehead with the hilt. 

Everything went black after that, I opened my eyes as I took a big yawn, I was back in my bed. How did I get here?

I immediately got up and hurried downstairs as I run towards the door, to my surprise there was no blood on the ground, how is that possible? Did they clean the blood off... or was it a dream? No way, it couldn't be a dream, it felt so real. I opened the door but there was no one outside, I grabbed my phone to check the time to see two hours had passed. I close the door and sighed, it really was just a dream. I then realized the doorknob was sticky, I look at my hand expecting to see blood but it was clean. I failed to believe that this was all a dream, so I was in detective mode, I grabbed my house key as I locked the door. I stood in front of the keyhole as I take a deep breath, I jammed it in and turned until it unlocked, I pull the key out to find blood residue on the end of the key, these guys cleaned the place but they couldn't clean what they couldn't see, like I'll be outsmarted by these punks.

Every ounce of my being told me I needed to get to this new Briarcliff as soon as possible, after some research I finally found Produs town and before I knew it, there I was, standing in front of its pearly gates. This place looked more like a jail than an actual town. All the houses looked fancy, there was about 40 houses side by side, all leading up to a giant hill, on the hill was Briarcliff Academy. It looked 10 times bigger than the old one. They really did upgrade. 

A guard then came to the gates as he studied me.

"What is your business here?", he asked.

"My name is Declan Rhodes, I'm here to see Principal Crawford.", I say.

"Such a funny guy, are you here seeking revenge or something, go back to where you came from", says the guard.

This guy, it seemed he doesn't want to let me in, damn, time is wasting, what do I do?

I paced back and forth, I tried calling Miss Taylor and Mr. Dornan but both didn't answer my calls. 

"Please let me in, I'm a student here", I say to the guard. 

"Really? Students aren't allowed to leave the campus, what is your Student ID?", asked the guard.

"I have my phone", I say as I show my Briarcliff phone.

"Nice try", he says as he laughed and went back into the booth. 

About half an hour had passed and I was still trying to figure out how to get into Briarcliff, the walls seemed impenetrable and there's no way I could sneak into Produs Town. I then noticed a camera on the wall, next to the gates, I wonder who's seeing the live camera feed. I stood next to the camera, hoping the Principal was watching but after 20 minutes of trying I realized he wasn't. How the hell am I supposed to get his attention? About three hours had passed since I last saw Sebastian, Eric is his trouble! By any means necessary I will save him! Rage then took over and I grabbed a nearby rock and smashed the camera. I went to the other side and smashed the other camera as the guard ran out of the booth.