Chapter 25: Death to All his Friends / PROJECT MIDNIGHT.

In the not so distant future: 

I stare blankly outside as the students go about their merry way, oblivious to this fucked up school. I wanted to scream, "run, run away", to the top of my lungs... There was a knocking at the door jolting me back to reality.

"Come in", I say turning my chair around. 

"Excuse me, sir, Steven has sent the papers for you to sign", said my assistant as she brings me a sealed package. 

"Anything else?", I say noticing her standing there staring.

"That's the massacre order isn't it?", she says as she gulps. 

"I don't think it's any of your concern Samantha", I say to her.

"You're right sir, I guess I'm just worried", she says as she sighs. 

"May the odds be in their favor", I say unsealing the package. 

I put my signature down, accepting the full confidentiality of "The Massacre Plan". 

"This is the final Massacre Samantha", I say as I stare at her.

"After this, Project Midnight is in full gear right Mr. Rhodes?", she asked as she gulped. 

"May the odds be in your favor Class 1-D, let's hope one of you survives", I say as I hand her back the package.

"Return it to Steven", I continue as she left the room. 

As she closed the door the Plaque on the door fell off as it shattered. 

It read: Principal: Declan Rhodes. 

..........

Declan PoV:

"We're all gathered here right?", says Miss Taylor.

"Eric, Lana, Stacy, Sebastian, Noah, and Mr. Dornan", I say.

"Good, things are moving pretty quickly now, Mr. Dornan and I have decided to relay the information we know but I must tell you, you're not supposed to know this information and us telling you most likely get us all killed", says Miss Taylor.

"You must swear now to secrecy, this stays between the Rebellion no matter what, no more rages of fit and saying things we must not say", says Mr. Dornan looking at me.

He was right, if Noah didn't slap me that day I would have kept talking and I would have said something I shouldn't.

......

The school assembly was short, we were just introduced to the new Principal and I was now introduced to the Head Administrator Steven, both looked like they'll be a thorn in my side. Miss Taylor called us in and told us she had some information for us. That's why we're all gathered here now.

.....

"Why did you decide to tell us this now?", says Eric.