Chapter 2: Code PINK!

"What the hell do you mean bark?", I say annoyed.

"It's a simple request, it's not like I'm asking you to strip naked or anything", he says with a serious face as I gave him the death stare.

I then noticed my friends walk out of the cafeteria as they point and blush, Sebastian then turned around as he smiled. 

"Yo guys!", he calls out waving at them to come over.

Oh crap, he really is going to tell them, I'll be the laughing stock of the school if they found out and if word spreads that I lied about Sebastian being my boyfriend then I'll definitely be the laughing stock of the school ... my reputation can't plummet right now.. not on my second day.. not until I surpass him..

"WOOF!", I say out loud as I grip my pants and stare at the ground. 

"Did he... just bark?", asks Sophie.

"Like a dog?", says Michelle confused. 

I then look up as they all stare in confusion, I glance Sebastian who's face turned red in pure shock.

"He's blushing, awwww", says Sophie.

"That's too adorable", teased Michelle. 

"I... I got to go", says Sebastian all flustered and he gulped hard and raced off. 

What's with him? That cold smile seemed washed away by the wind and was replaced by a genuine one... damn was he messing with me again?

"What was that about?", asked Ryan as they all glared. 

"Nothing really", I say confused as I watched him scurry away.

"We should probably head back to class", said Michelle as our phones all chimed.

Message from Moderator: CODE PINK!

"Code Pink? What the hells Code Pink?", says Ryan.

My eyes the fell on a girl as her eyes widened as she stared at her phone screen, this girl, she was from our class, her hands then started shaking as rushed off. Code Pink huh? What could that be?

"Look at the Task Manager bar", says Sophie.

I then exited and clicked on the home screen, there was a red exclamation mark on Task Manager, I then clicked it as a message popped up.

TASK: Return to the homeroom immediately.

So judging by this, task manager is for task giving not the technical ram shortcut I was thinking off. 

"We should head back to class", says Michelle as I gulp.

I then look at the students who were in a pure panic as they rushed back to class. 

"No! It's too soon.. I'm not ready!", yelled a girl as she darts past me frantically. 

"What the hell is going on?", we say as we hurry back to class. 

We arrived to class as the teacher awaited our arrival. I then took my seat as she glared, we all listened attentively as she sighed. 

"I assume you all got the alert a few moments ago?", she asked. she said as she folded her arms. 

A man then knocked on the door as he entered the classroom.

"Good Afternoon everyone", he said with a large folder in hand. 

"This is it?", she asked as she took the folder from him. 

"Yes ma'am, if you'll excuse me", he says as he exits the classroom.