Chapter 27: The True Awakening

I know I haven't updated in like 2 months, some mental shit has been happening but I'm good now. Thank you so much for your wait and support. I love y'all. SOME HUGE SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

Class 1B: Special Assembly. 

"Welcome to Class 1-B, we have some new faces with us, everyone please welcome Declan Rhodes, formally of class 1-D, Samuel Gomez, formally of Class 1-A and Eren Masters, formally of class 1-A.", says Miss Tanner as she continued.

The special assembly was short, it was basic shit I already knew, like classes and rules mostly, I didn't see why they needed a special assembly for this... but what I was more occupied about was why Lucas kept staring at me... It was awkward, it was a confusing stare, I couldn't read it, what made it worse was that Lucas' boyfriend Markus was giving me the death stare the entire time. 

"That concludes our special assembly", says Miss Tanner as she smiled.

I then sighed as I got up. 

"Wait, Mr. Rhodes, please sit", said Miss Tanner as everyone left the classroom. 

Markus then walked to the door as he shut it. Great, now I'm stuck with Miss Tanner, Lucas, and Markus. 

"You must be starving", says Miss Tanner as she handed me a box of food.

I was hesitant to eat it, I mean they could easily poison me... 

"I'm not hungry", I say as Lucas began eating his food.

"It's not poison, you dumbass", says Lucas as he took a spoon full of my food and ate it.

Well, it doesn't seem like poison, if it is, then Lucas and I will die together. 

"What's up", I say as Lucas stood to the front with Miss Tanner.

"Give it to him", says Lucas to Markus who had an annoyed look on his face.

"I refuse", says Markus giving Lucas the evil eye.

"I am not asking you", says Lucas as he raised his voice.

"Would you two save this for the bedroom, Markus give it to him!", commanded Miss Tanner.

Markus then walked over to me, he looked like he was about to punch me out. He then pulled out a Gold keycard as he handed it to me.

"What is happening?", I ask taking it as they all stare.

"By the power invested in me as the Class President of Class 1-B, I hereby appoint Declan Rhodes, the new President of Class 1-B", says Lucas as he smiled. 

"Wait, what? Huh? Eh?", I scream out.

"Congratulations", says Miss Tanner.

"I don't understand what's happening", I say. 

"You're the new President, nothing so hard to understand there", says Lucas.

"Yeah I know but why?", I ask.

"I need to spend more time with my boyfriend", says Lucas as he kissed Markus.