Chapter 10. Progression

*Sigh* Wattpad messed up on my and the first 300 words of this chap got deleted -3-
Also I was planning to update faster but I got a major migraine so that affected me.

Levys POV

All of the events that had happened in the past day had given me a head ache.

The dungeon and whole secret mansion had immediately been put under investigation but nothing new was discovered.

I still find it hard to believe that the whole team of Dragon Slayers... Well, most of the team, had almost been killed if it wasn't for Cubellios.

The enemy, Midnight who turned out to really be a dark Mage of sorts named Macbeth, had been successfully captured and was being kept in a special cell.

He was equipped with anti-magic handcuffs and Erza Scarlett was in charge of his interrogation because not only was she powerful but illusion magic didn't work on her due to her fake eye.

So far no violence has been used to try and pry information out of him, the new government doesn't want to resort to the old ways but we may have to for the sake off capturing Zero for Natsu's safety.

However, Midnight will be charged for multiple offences towards Natsu, Wendy, the other Dragon Slayers and Lyon- Makarov's right hand man.

Thankfully the Dragon Slayes and Lyon weren't harmed too badly besides Gajeel, they were all pretty shaken up though.

Especially Wendy.

The Dragon Slayers wounds were treated but they refused to stay in the infirmary because they were merely scratches to them and Natsu had been through much worse.

Well, except for Wendy and Gajeel of course.

Gajeel was still unconscious and the Dragon Slayers had forced Wendy to stay in the hospital because of her neck injury.

There was bruises around Wendy's neck along with the bruise on her face and on her arm from Midnights firm grip and she also had the cut on her neck that was sensitive and could potential tear if moved too suddenly.

So of course the other Dragon Slayers decided that she shouldn't push herself too much and stay in the hospital.

Natsu was recovering smoothly but still suffered from occasional night terrors and high levels of anxiety but that was to be expected.

I sighed, rubbed my temples and straightened my uniform before heading towards the infirmary so that I could check in on Wendy and Gajeel.

I'm not sure where Gray is today, is still early in the day do the base is slowly starting to come to life.

While the others were gone he did come to talk to me, he apologised about how he'd given Natsu the photo is taken of those two sleeping together one morning.

I only laughed.

As I walked through the infirmary doctors and nurses smiled at me and I quickly smiled back.

It's funny how I'm treated here.

Back in the castle I used to spend nearly all of my free time reading medical books, Natsu used to buy them for me- most time they were old or illegal books.

I've had barely any experience with real experiences but when they'd ask me to help with Natsu it was like all of this information just flooded back into my head and I knew what to do.

I eventually made it to Wendy's room and I slowly opened the door before heading in.

Wendy's head perked up when she heard the door open and smiled when she saw that it was me.