My anxiety / AN

¿_¿

Hey... it's me. I'm not dead...

For starters I really am sorry that I haven't updated but this time it isn't because I've been lazy, it's because of mental health issues.

I have gone from spending two months lying around at home on school holidays to be thrown back into school and well, I'm not coping.

My anxiety levels have shot up so high that sometimes I'll lose hours of sleep on nearly every night.

It's gotten to the point where even thinking of sleeping stresses me out.

I am getting too much homework that I can't keep up with, soccer training has started again and I have Cadets as well.

Whenever I think about this fan fiction it either stresses me out or depresses me over the fact that I can't update it no matter how hard I try.

I'm starting to lose a lot of interest and time in my writing because I have more important things to worry about and trust me, I stress over EVERYTHING.

I feel like some of you are forgetting that I'm a human too, I go to school, I eat food, I drink water, I have a life outside of Wattpad.

And really, I am proud of the amount of lovely readers I have but just because you have over 20K reads doesn't mean that you enjoy what you do.

The last chapter 'Misty Eyes' was me trying to represent how I feel right now, it wasn't a joke.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about this fan fiction, you don't know how long it has taken me just to write this chapter.

I guess that I'll write another update on how it's going in a few days or weeks, I don't know.

Well, thank you to those of you who have put up with me. I'm seeing a Homiopath soon so things might be a little better and maybe I'll find some spare time to write another chapter.

For those of you who don't understand me, well, I hope this helps. You know who you are.

Sorry if this is a little confusing.

Bye.

Unedited.