Chapter 15. Broken pieces

No ones POV

The tall woman stepped out of the carriage and looked around at the base with a frown on her face. She looked as if a bad stench had overwhelmed her, or in other words, the sight of the dull stone walls lining Lamia Scale.

She walked to the entrance and after casting a spell with her hand the gate churned open and she walked into the courtyard. Her appearance caught the attention of many guards and servants in the area.

A tall man with green walked over to her,
"My name is Freed I'll be taking you to Makarov's offi-"

"Quiet will you? I've been here before plenty of times I don't need a guide!" She snapped and continued through the doors into the main hall.

Freed stood still in shock by the woman's attitude. He had been warned by Makarov that Porlyusica could be snappish but... damn.

Porlyusica strutted through the halls towards Makarov's office, scaring off anyone who dared to stare at her. The only thing that could be heard was the clicking of her heels as she walked, a deadly aurora surrounding her.

The door to Makarov's office slammed open but Makarov didn't flinch he only looked up from his paper with a smile. That was, until she flashed through his office and grabbed him by the ear.

"You know that you don't need to treat me like an old woman! Sending me guides! Moving to Lamia Scale just to explain everything to me!" She yelled into the ear of the screaming Makarov.

"Master!" Erza yelled, alarm in her voice as she ran into the room, her face turning blank as she saw Porlyusica and Makarov.

"E-Erza, this is a f-friend of mine. She's here to see Natsu." Makarov struggled to get out of Porlyusica's death hold until she let go and he fell out of his chair.

"You're Porlyusica?" Erza asked.

"Of course I am, who did you think I was?" Porlyusica snapped at Erza, her dark aurora even managing to scare Erza a little.

"Here." Makarov wheezed as he passed a file up to Porlyusica from the floor.

Porlyusica took the file and flipped it open and read through Natsu's report which included the few pieces of information about him that you didn't hear in the streets.

"In short: Natsu was once the leader of the kingdoms enemy- the Dragon Slayers. He was captured and tortured both physically and mentally along with some sexual cases. He built a strong relationship with the former Prince Gray who is still one of the few people that he trusts. After he was rescued he was soon captured again by his ex-prison holder Brain and 'Midnight'. He was heavily drugged and suffered severe sexual and physical abuse. He was rescued by 'Cobra' also known as Erik and returned to us. Thanks to Cobra we managed to catch Macbeth. Gray now believes that something strange is going on with Natsu. We would like you to talk to him." Makarov explained.

Porlyusica nodded, seeming a lot more serious than before, even Erza raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Take me to the boy." She said sternly and Makarov nodded towards Erza.

Porlyusica didn't seem impressed with Erza but reluctantly sighed and headed towards the door. Erza looked at Makarov who only gave a reassuring smile before dismissing her as well.

Erza walked next to Porlyusica silently.

"Uh- just so you kno-" she started but Porlyusica cut her off.

"You have to take me because Natsu's visitors are restricted. Not everyone is allowed in." Porlyusica finished, "I know."

Erza nodded and pushed open the doors to the medical centre.