Chapter 1: The past will never change

THIS WILL BE A SHORT WELCOMING BUT..

WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK THE PLAYER AND THE PRINCESS!

As always I hope you enjoy my new fresh book. I have gotten some inspiration by some books I've
read and made my own idea! ALSOO! After reading this book please consider reading some of my other books like The Princesses Monster And Yada

And I might also post two chapters today you know to kick it off and another one tmr

TIME TO CUT THE BULLSHIT AND TIME TO READ HELL YEAH

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter one
The past will never change
✕♛✕♕✕

"Go away Marinette! I don't want to play with you or your stupid game! I don't even want to see you anymore! If I didn't go out with you for our play date I could have saved my mum! This is all your fault you idiot!" Adrien yelled, his eyes will hate and disgust as he looked over to the bluenette.

Marinette's eyes threatened her with tears, she stayed silent until she spoke."I-I'm Sorry Adrien.. I didn't know.." she looked down as tears spilled out of her eyes. Marinette gripped her baby pink dress, Adrien was silent until he got up and tripped her over, making her hit her head on the ground. She cried even more, "I don't want to be your friend anymore! I don't ever want to see your ugly face again!" He Yelled Before running away.

Soon she was lying on the floor, crying. Eventually a teacher came to her, and nursed her. This behaviour from Adrien soon continued onto Marinette. From pulling hair to cutting her skin with scissors, always leaving scars on her hand or cheek.

Marinette sighed at the memory as she was listening to Alya talk about this story in kindergarten. "Marinette? Hello?" Alya waved a hand in front of Marinette's Face snapping her out of her trance. "Sorry what?" Marinette sheepishly giggled. The brunette just sighed, "You always doze off and yet you can help everyone in this school" rolling her eyes. Marinette raised her eyebrow. "Correction, I can help most people in this school" Alya laughed, "sure".

The two best friends walked down the hallway towards their lockers, which were fairly near each other. Marinette noticed bimbo one and Bimbo two flirting shamelessly in front of her locker. "Pardon me for interrupting your disgusting reunion which shameless flirting but this is my locker. So if you wouldn't mind just flirting shamelessly somewhere else that would be nice" Marinette glared at Chloe and Adrien.

Adrien looked over to Marinette, Who was giving him a agitated look. Chloe spoke in her normal ear bleeding tone, "I'm sorry I thought I heard a peasant talking to me" "Sorry I thought a snobby person was talking to me" Marinette mimicked her annoying voice and shoved the two away.

Alya was giggling uncontrollably, Marinette didn't even bother listening to Chloe's Protests, instead she just slammed her locker door in her face. "Oops, my hand slipped" She smiled innocently, Chloe, now on the ground, was fake crying. "Jeez Nerd isn't that a little harsh? For a ugly piece of shit like you?" Adrien leaned against the the locker next to the locker, raising his eye brow.

"Jeez isn't that a little to annoying? For a player like you?" She slammed her locker shut and walked away, Alya tagged along only barely breathing due to all her laughing. "Girl! You were fire!" She laughed, Marinette just laughed, she stopped after awhile.

Alya had calmed down after admiring such insults that came from her best friend, she soon noticed that her best friend was looking dully at her shoes."What's wrong?" Before She could answer her Question, she slammed her face into the door, stumbling back. "Marinette! If you want to come in 5 minutes late at least do it quietly!" Miss Medeleiev scolded. "Sorry.." She giggled, earning a hand from Alya to get up.