A Big Mushy Thank You

(Rip all those people who have a different colour besides basic white LMAO)

*prepares for soft mushy stuff*

Ehem,

WE DID IT, I DID IT WE ALL DID IT *starts dancing to old dora* But Truly Thank you. Thank your for the comments and the riots against Chloe, thank you for spamming my notifications, thank you for all the votes and your understanding.

I know I'm not good in writing, I don't have a schedule but I'd like to say...

IM HAVING A SCHEDULE FOR MY BOOKS Since this one has ended there won't be any uploads on this (ofc)

But I'd like to say there will be short side stories and just general fan fiction in my tags books, the reason why I made it not just for tags but for writing short stories as well.

Besides that, I'm going to have a little rant on how I've changed while making this book.

In the start it was just me doing me, being me and all and just generally writing because I was bored and didn't expect my book to get as much views. After a few chapters I realised my book decided to go higher in views, then in comments and votes.

It was by I guess chapter 15? The book grew popular (kinda idk) and I finally realised I was writing because I wasn't bored, but I had people who enjoyed my book. I knew by all the votes I was recieving and all the comments.

The comments especially had a smile on my face, and I generally enjoy just taking a bit of my time of the day and respond to all the comments I get. With all the forth wall breaking and Riots and just

E V E R Y T H I N G

And I really appreciate it, it can be as simple as a small view to a whole paragraph of  the love and support of  the book I thought that would just generally be me posting chapters whenever

What I'm kinda saying is thank you for the experience I've had with this book and how it's impacted me, in a way it's given me some confidence boost but not to like Idk Jake Paul status, just confidence I didn't have a few months ish ago.

BESIDES THAT SHIT

SOME NEWS (OO La Nya)

Spin off of Alya and Nino, it's not offical but I'd like to hope it will come out in the future, maybe after like 3 completed books or so

(Comment Title suggestions because I'm a lazy potato that needs inspiration)

I will have bonus chapters in my tags book as said before somewhere up there

And another repetitive mushy thank you.

Always and Forever, I Hoped you enjoyed this book and I'll see you in the next book!

Signing off