Chapter 30: Tea Time Dresses!

WASGOOD I promised a chapter but I may or may not have broken the promise about having an exciting chapter.. hehe.

Anyway~
QTOD:
"My momma didn't raise a fool, maybe she raised a fucking psycho but not a fool"

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter 30
Tea time dresses!
✕♛✕♕✕

"Alya~! We've been to 5 stores already! I need a break! " I whine, Alix nods in agreement equally as tired as I am, we arrived here at 9 a.m, and it's currently 4 p.m apparently the mall closes later on weekends so business is still booming and over crowded.

Unfortunately, Mylene, Juleka and Rose had pre ordered some matching dresses, leaving Alix, Alya and I to go searching for our own. Before we left I advised my two friends to go with a certain colour, Alix with a light pale pink supposedly a dress above her knees whilst Alya should wear something with warm co,ours to bring out her hair or eyes.

For me? I was going to do a pale pink, but I decided on something blue to bring out my eyes.

"Girl, we just had McDonald's and you didn't even eat your Big Mac! So be quiet and we'll visit this one." She gestures to a vintage looking store, uncrowded and unusually quiet. As we enter the store we were all immediately smacked in the face with a sweet smell making my stomach growl.

Dresses on mannequins, in a certain way. They all wore Elegant vintage dresses, along with mannequins with head pieces, necklaces, rings and some with full outfits.

I look over to see the cashier, an cheery old lady with a big smile on her face as she sees us. "Welcome! Come come!" She bickers us over to her.

"Welcome to Tea Time Dresses!" She says to us in an enthusiastic voice, Alix was the first one to speak.

"No offence ma'am, but it's looks like as if someone had showed you a way to go back in time and keep your youth." My eyes widen in shock, before elbowing her in the gut.

"Ignore her, she's a little drowsy after all the window shopping we've done" I reply sheepishly, before giving her a nasty glare, Alix replies with a cheeky smile. I could hear Alya facepalming.

"Nonsense, but It has been awhile since I've seen such lively girls. As you can see I sell very exquisite items here that attract the richer families around such as the Agreste's or Bourgeois. I don't necessarily like them hear as I watch and listen to them complain but they do pay full price so that's a win" she smiles sadly, before covering it up with a brighter grin.

"Now! What dresses are you all looking for?" She asks,

I clear my throat, "We're looking for prom dresses, our prom is coming up and we'd like to buy or order some dresses by then Ma'am" the old lady's eyes were soon clouded, as if she had suddenly shut down to think.

"I see, I have some elegant dresses at the back of the store, do you all have some idea to go with?"

Alya butts in, "Yes! Our friend here, Marinette, advised my other friend to wear something a pale pink, whilst she told me to wear an evening gown that's a warm colour" she beams as if she's happy to brag about me.

A tinge of heat rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment, "Well, young lady you have a very fine talent, now go on! You have no time to waste, once you're ready please head to the Dressing rooms, and tell me as well. I was good at choosing my friends dresses back in the day!" She ushers.

We all split up into different places in at the back of the large store, I suppose most people don't come here for the expensive taste and prices shown here. A little while after pacing around, examining the dresses one caught my eye,