Chapter 13: Lunch time suprise

yeah shocker I know I'm posting the day after I posted

iM boRed and I've seen those comments, I don't need to be attacked okay?

now hehe I'm working on another book

And Sadly no it's not ML but like this one in a way

It will make sense dw

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter thirteen
Lunch time suprise
✕♛✕♕✕

We were one of those schools with a cafeteria, or go out and buy something option, and have a large patch of grass for sports, specifically for the boys, the girls would just do cheer or some shit.

The boys did sport, not inter school but sport. They were athletic, I mean how else are they meant to get that fucking fit? The cheerleaders were the same too, luckily Chloe wasn't you typical popular cheerleader. Instead she was her own cheerleader.

Weird I know.

Our school usually hold sporting events, as in get students to do some shit before they graduate. Most boys would partake in football or basketball, Adrien's little group did there own game, sometimes even Alya and I were invited to play.

The little stuck up person I was I refused and just read and watched from afar as Alya got tackled by 10 boys when she had the ball. Their game was literally a free for all and you were basically allowed to slap someone to get the ball out of their hands and run to the nearest goal thingy.

I'm not good with sport okay?

When I pushed opened the door, students and fellow classmates were scattered everywhere, sitting on tables and eating food. My name was heard among the chatter, without hesitation I follow the sound of the voice, looking at all directions before bumping into a steel cold surface.

"Ow.." I mumble, rubbing my forehead, I glance over to a few familiar faces who were laughing uncontrollably. I sigh and walk over, before taking a seat between Alya and Alix. Now unlike me, Alix was practically apart of their dirty group,  soon enough Alya and I were getting dragged in too. Alix was Kim's Girlfriend, at least someone can stay with one person.

He asked her out on the night of last years prom, I was there because I had to follow Alya like an idiot because no one asked me.

"You walked into a pole" Alya snickers, "Yeah yeah, what else is new?" I mumble sarcastically. Soon the entire table was laughing. Nino was sitting next to Alya, then Ivan and Mylene, a couple of faces from Adrien's group, Adrien who was facing me, more people I didn't know, Max, Kim, Alix then me.

Alya took a packet of chips off Nino and gave me some. "Alya what did I tell you? I said I won't be friend with a criminal"  I earned a playful eye roll before she started throwing chips at me. I started to pick up the chips and eat them, the ones that landed on my seat or the table, not the ones on the floor.

They have passed the 5 seconds rule.

I snatch her chip packet and dump the rest of it on her head. Her eyes flashed a deadly warning, or a threat, I smile playfully in response.

I poke my tongue out and turn around to face Alix, who I saw give a small punch to Kim. "Alix do you have any water?" She shook her head, "I have orange juice" she replies before pulling out a cold box of orange juice. I take it out of her hands, sticking my finger in the protected spot where you would put your straw and squeeze the bottom.