Chapter 5: He's too attached to her

Heyooo so is your asking why the hell im updating so early is because I woke up at 3 and it's currently 5 ish

Soo please excuse all the mistakes and poorly written paragraphs and try Enjoy ;D

Edit: I did start it at 3 but I let go of it to do other things now I'm back and it's 6:15 pm

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter five
He's too attached to her
✕♛✕♕✕

Adrien's P.O.V
The boys and I decided to go to a club, yes I know were two 'young' to drink. But is my name under the 'I give a fuck' list? No. We've been doing this for ages, with our fake ID cards, we have different routes we all take that's the closest to our dorm. I took mine and quietly stuck the key in the key hole before getting a quick click.

I twist it open, peeping out of the door. Only one of the bed lights were on, dimly lighting the room. I looked over to the clock, 2:59. I closed the door quietly before slumping against it, I felt a little dizzy due to how much alcohol we had. I blinked a few times, soon I realised Marinette was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her hair was out and she was wearing the pyjamas I picked for her.

She was curled into a kind of like a ball shape, with a pillow in her arms. Her midnight hair was scattered everywhere, I remember when it was fairly short a few years ago. Now it's half way down her back, she still wears her childish pigtails but she's more open to other hairstyles now.

I got changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, soon taking my spot next to my sleeping Marinette. She shifted positions, making her lying down facing me, her chest was rising up and down. I lifted a strand of hair and gently twirled it around my finger. Her hair is so soft, and she looks so peaceful just sleeping there. I let go of the strand of hair and tuck it behind her ear. I smiled to myself and gently caressed her cheek.

What am I doing? I'm Adrien Agreste I shouldn't be doing this, I should be in bed with someone

Yeah but you like it when you caress Marinette's cheek

No-

You've known her for what? Like 15 years now? and your saying you don't have the tiniest feelings for her?

But she was the reason I couldn't help my mother in the first place-

Was she really? Or was it because you wanted to spend time with her

My smile faded away when that thought popped in my head, was it really her fault? I sighed running my hand down my hair. I dropped my hand, away from Marinette's cheek as I thought more and more about it. I realised my eyes couldn't get off Marinette.

I promised myself I would never get attached to girls, but the day I made that decision, it was the day after my mother died. Also the day I had pushed Marinette away. It's the reason I play with their hearts, it's out of pure enjoyment, almost payback for getting attached to one girl specifically.

She broke my heart, and I was truly in love with her. So kind and sweet, but the day I saw her with someone else. It broke me. Really bad.

Now I'm just a messed up play boy. With no feelings towards girls, except for one. She's probably the one I'm still very attached to, the one that made me smile but I pushed her out of my life. Hurting her for reasons not even I could understand, why do you ask? She was the first girl I had to not be attached too. She resembles too much of mother, her kindness, her care towards other people. The smile that made boys go crazy, even me sometimes. It would drive me insane on how much Marinette resembles my mother so much.

Marinette.

I let go of my thoughts, not wanting to think about them. I turn back, facing Marinette, still peacefully sleeping. "Sweet dreams princess," I lean in to give Marinette a kiss on her forehead, I glimpse back at Marinette. "I'm sorry, Mari" I whisper softly before letting the darkness take me.

~2 hours later~

I woke up to the sound of sudden screaming and squeals, I groaned. I felt something warm pressed against my chest, I look down to see a bluenette sleeping against my chest. I could feel her soft breathing against my chest, letting blood rush up my face. Strands of hair covered her face, I gently tucked them behind her ear or out of her face.

Squeals and screaming grew louder, I could feel Marinette wake up, her eyes fluttered around. Taking in her surroundings before jumping in surprise and falling off the bed. I laughed, "We didn't do anything? Did we? Did you do-" she jumped up and ran into the mirror. Soon I heard a sigh in relief, "Your lucky I was exhausted, or else I would have done more than just a hickey" I smirked, earning a blush and a pout. I chuckle before looking back at her,"Don't worry, I just cuddled you. I didn't do anything" I smiled.

She rolled her eyes before speaking again, "Where did you go?" "Just to a club" I casually say before ruffling my hair and start fixing the sheets. I glanced up at her, she opened her mouth before shutting it. Marinette decided to help me fix the bed, "Oh and I didn't know you had glasses" she says with a smirk. I could feel heat brush over my face, I heard a giggle. "Don't worry I won't ruin your reputation" Marinette replied before walking into the bathroom with an outfit.

Marinette came walking out her hair down, she was wearing a beige cardigan that reached her knees. With a baby pink halter top and shorts. I know these things because my father owns a modelling business, I'm one of the models. Did I forget to mention that? eh minor detail.

She reached for the door before she twisted the door knob, Marinette looked back at me. "I'm going to class, you should change class starts in an hour" she paused. I looked at her questionably, her face dropped opened the door. Marinette glimpsed back at me with a weak smile,"you may be sorry but it won't change what you did kitty" her voice was soft, almost laced with guilt.

With that, she shut the door, squeals and screams were muffled in a second as she closed the door. I sighed, I grabbed a brush and fixed my hair, before changing into a sleeveless hoodie. I lazily walked over to the door and open it. Only to be greeted by squeals of excitement, I flash the fangirls my signature smirk before walking over to Nino and Kim.

We talked for a while before arriving into our classroom, I took a glimpse at Marinette, Who noticed and looked back. I smirked and walked over to her. She adverted her gaze somewhere else, I leaned against the desk.

Alya looked at me before smirking at me, "Marinette someone is here for you~" she sang. I heard Marinette groan, "Yes Prince Fucktard?" She smiled slightly annoyed.

I heard Kim and Nino snicker, I glared at them. "That's no way to treat your prince Princess" I fake pouted, Marinette quietly groaned before replying. "Don't you have girls to make out with?" "Because they asked me, but you, I'm willing to make out with you" I smirked.

I could feel glares lowering onto Marinette, she rolled her eyes. "In your dreams kitty" I chuckled, I lean towards her, lowering my self to her ear, gently biting her earlobe. "If you keep doing that then eventually they'll get stuck, and I'll miss your blue bell eyes" I whispered, before pulling myself away and heading to my normal spot at the back.
✕♛✕♕✕

How was that? ;D 

Tomorrow will be the last ish second last chapter, since I'm going to add an epilogue sooo Stay tuned for that! For TPM not this book lmao

Anywayy~ I Hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!
-Trashy Princess BluBellBlue