Chapter 33: Special Encounter Part two

OKAY SO Hi first of all and sorry for the late update, but most of you know I have a tight schedule and I'm an unorganised person but I have been getting a lot of comments saying some parts are very repetitive and you know what they are but my brain must have just discarded it as I was editing,

so if (EMPHASIS ON IF) I get a chance, I will try edit my chapters (EMPHASIS ON TRY) but sometimes it will cross my mind and I'll just say that whole

"PFFT I'LL DO IT AFTER THIS CHAPTER"and buddy boy I do it after I finish the entire fucking book at 12am.

If I can't do that then after I finish this book (Estimate: around 5 ish chapters give or take) I know i haven't been doing that upload once a week thing but I REALLLY want to try upload one more chapter for this book before I go to camp

And now I won't have anything to say for the closing note.

QTOD:
"Everything I like is Expensive, Illegal or won't text me back."

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty three
Special Encounter part 2
✕♛✕♕✕

Oh man, the memories of when he asked me out and I said no.

I just smile politely, before I could react he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled my closer, our noses barely brushing each other. I felt that heat rushing to my cheeks faster than Chloe's legs spreading,

Okay yeah that was low, but it's true.

"You can't say no this time Buginette." He whispers before closing the gap between us, the kiss was passionate but slow paced. It was perfect and filled with love, the kind that makes you feel like your gliding through the sky without a care in the world. When your body feels weightless, I wonder if this is how people in space feel.

I felt his genuine smile against my lips, he soon  pulled away and immediately I miss the warmth of his lips. I stare in a daze at his green eyes. His electrifying eyes, "What changed your mind into doing so and why did you do it?" I ask quiet curious really.

"Well.."

___________________
Adrien's P.O.V

I refused to drive home, so I'm going to take the bus. As I approach I see a fairly short man in a red and yellow Hawaii's print shirt, some beige shorts and what seems to look like a piece of jade attached to some string around his wrist. At first I didn't mind it but as I sat down on the seat, I notice his eyes come in contact with mine.

"Evening Adrien." He says in a formal tone before sitting next to me. "Good evening to you sir." I reply with slight boredom in my tone. The small old man mumbles something under his breath I don't know what but something. "How are you sir?" I speak up.

"Good Good, you Mr Agreste?"

"Very fine thank you."

The silence rolled in, before the next question shocked me out of my wits, "How is your friend Marinette?" He asks, but his eyes are adverted to somewhere else. "I-Uh, well.." I couldn't for, sentences and the mention of Mari, after what happened.

A wave of comfort and familiarity comes down onto me, as if I've met him before. "We aren't necessarily on good terms, Uh.." "Fu, call me Fu."

The name repeats in my head before continuing, "She is a very special person, Adrien. People like you would do anything for her..right?" He tilts his head after he looks at me, his eyes crinkle as he cracks a slight smile. I couldn't return the favour as I was so deep into his advice he gave me.