Chapter 14: Sweet becomes Sour

HMmm I know most of u won't answer this but~

Which title seems for intriguing for u?

The Princess with the Silver Eyes

Or

The Beauty in Silence?

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter fourteen
Sweet becomes Sour
✕♛✕♕✕
Adrien's P.O.V (I'm shook)

She looked like she was in deep thought, telling from the little face gestures she would made. It made me chuckle a bit and keep playing with her silky raven hair.

"Adrien?"

I hummed in response as she said my name, my attention on the little strand I was playing with,

"Can you tell me now..?" She asks quietly.

It was barely a whisper, but with that crazy chaotic party happening and no one in the halls, it was easy to hear. I stop playing with the little strand of hair and look at her.

Eye to Eye

Green to Blue

A small smile tugged my lips as she questionably looked at me, I give her a little peck on the temple of her head, I felt a slight wave of heat Rush to her face.

"Well, my father wanted me to drop out of high school, and just be homeschooled again." I whisper, my hands found their own way to her waist.

A few years ago, when I went to England for about 2 years or so, I had to be homeschooled. Spoiler: I didn't like it. I didn't have multiple girls staring at me, or my boys making dirty jokes. Or Marinette.

When I came back, my reputation for badboy was still in the making, it's just Nino and the boys had lots of fun when I wasn't there taking all their girls.

What can I say? I'm Mr. Steal yo girl

My thoughts were interrupted when Marinette placed her delicate hands on my chest, it was then when I realised how close we were. Her eyes were looking everywhere but me, I found it quiet funny when she would glance at me and then look away, looking like a tomato.

"I assumed you didn't like it?" She mumbled,

"Nope"

"So why does you Dad want you to be homeschooled again?"

"Something about learning how to take care of the business, financial, all that stuff"

After that we stayed in silence, but a comforting silence. I lifted my hand to her cheek, cupping it. A small smile tugged my lips when I saw her shocked expression, it wasn't a bad shock, it was like she just flinched when I touched her.

I stepped closer, making sure she had no way of getting out, my hand still on her petite waist.

I wanted to stop, I knew she still hated me. We may have gotten over the past, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have that strong hate for me.

My head was screaming No, while my heart was beating yes, and I followed my heart and closed the gap. My head was still screaming no, but I couldn't pull away.

We fitted like puzzle pieces, like we always were.

Marinette didn't pull away when my lips came into contact with hers, instead she deepened the kiss, her hands slowly dropped from my chest. Letting me come closer to her.

When we pulled back, a smile tugged on my lips. A genuine smile, it wasn't a smirk, nor was it fake.

It was just a simple, full hearted smile.

She was different, her eyes were lowered, Marinette looked almost guilty for kissing me. Did she not like it? Was I being to rough? Did I hurt her?

When I lifted her chin up, her eyes looked broken. Like a cracked mirror, did I do something?

"What's wrong?"

Marinette got a hold of my wrist, the hand that was holding her cheek, and slowly dropped it down to my side, I look at her questionably. I was about to say something until I got interrupted,

"We can't.. your already getting engaged to Chloe, it's better if we just, stay friends."

The word friends, it stabbed me in the heart, and then it sunk. Marinette's blue bell eyes were adverted to her side, making her shut her eyes, before fluttering them open and looking at me with a smile.

A smile that made any boy fall to his knees, one that could take the heart of all those boys. I was one of those boys.

She left my grasp and quietly walked away, I watched her closely as she walked off before turning to a corner.

"but..I love you." I whisper to myself, no one could hear that. But I would never tell her that, she was right. My father already signed the form. I couldn't get out, I was going to marry Chloe whether I liked it or not, and I didn't like it.

I hated it.

Arm soon hung on my neck, my head snapped forward to see Chloe leaning in to give me a kiss. Before I could react, her lips were already on mine, making me cringe internally.

"Adrikins, how many children do you want?" She smiled, it was a love sick one, and it was definitely sickening. Chloe licked her lip glossed lips, before attacking me again with her lips.

I had to take care of my thoughts somehow, so I returned her favour and deepened the kiss.

No matter how many times my mind got distracted, it would always come crawling back to one particular thought.

I love Marinette.

✕♛✕♕✕

I might re write this chapter in the future but eh

DONT WORRY I KNOW WHAT IM DOING CHILL

if I had a diary (Which I don't) today I would write it like this;

'Dear Diary,

Today was okay, because I slipped on some morons piece of rock melon.

Yes you heard me I slipped on a piece of fucking rock melon

-From [Name]'

I'm not kidding I literally slipped on a piece of rock melon that was on the floor when I was trying to photo bomb my friends.

I have a bandaid I'm okay

I Hoped you enjoyed this short chapter and I'll see you in the next one!
-BluBellBlue

P.S. the next one will reach its 1000 word mark dw I just didn't want to spoil the next chapter