Chapter 35: Graduation, where beginnings start and where we bid farewell

SO yes hello I actually stuck with my schedule, shooketh.

Now I'm sick that why I posted really early and I was able to have one sick day which is today, NOW I know for a fact this chapter won't make you cry

But i want to at least give that little ache in your heart

Let's begin ;D

QTOD:
"I'm at the point of life where wearing my hair down is effort"

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter 35
Graduation, where beginnings start and where we bid farewell
✕♛✕♕✕

"Marinette Dupain Cheng!" As my name was called, I emerge from my seat and walk up to the stage, I shook Principal Damocles hand and took the certificate. After taking a photo, I sit back next to Alya who was internally squealing, next to her was Nino who was holding her hand and looking at her in a loving way.

Yes, Nino and Alya are together I squealed too.

A few days after Prom, we announced to everyone I was with Adrien. Some people secretly knew it would always happen, yet some ,including a certain blonde ,were shocked.

It's strange because after all of that, a week later Chloe stopped being, well her normal self, and began to be more kinder. Well attempted too anyway, Alix received an apology from Alina for what she did. She wasn't bad, but being popular usually tends to cloud ones mind.

Thinking they have the power and will to do whatever they please, it was the same for Lila as well. Fortunately, Alix and Alina have become friends, pushing past what she had done to them and in a way, I did the same for Chloe.

We didn't talk on a daily basis like my friends, but it was just politely hello's and small talk. What really shocked me was that Chloe and Nathaniel started talking, and becoming very close. At time you could see Nathaniel as red as his hair, and a tint on Chloe's cheeks when they talk.

Alya explained to me what a ship was, after 4 years of asking. It's a term for fictional characters that you believe is a good paring, an OTP is one true pairing. Example from Alya, LadyNoir, a ship name is the name of two characters that you believe is a good ship and combine their names together.

Like Adrnino, for Adrien and Nino.

"Here's to class 2017!" He cheers, the entire grade erupts in cheers before we were all dispersed around. Since we were all going to different Colleges and a University's, we decided to go in pairs so then one of us won't be left out if we all adecide to go to the same college or University.

The Pairings were obvious, some of us decided to go in groups of four. I noticed in the distance I see Alya surrounded by the girls, they all looked sort of distressed. I crept up behind them, "What's going on?" Immediately I noticed their sad faces.

"A-Adrien, his father had already got him a scholarship to a College outside of Paris.." Alya mutters, clearly frustrated he didn't tell us. I felt a sudden wave of realisation and sadness, no wonder he's been trying to spend all this time together. "According to Nino, it's a four hour drive to the college but two and half hours to get there by plane." She adds.

I only nod before spinning on my heel to find him. Adrien never mentioned this, I guess he didn't want me to be sad due to all the drama we had to go through just to be together then only to be taken away from me the next second. It never ends, it's like the universe wants us to not be together.