Chapter 29: Memory Box

HELLOW!!
yes I said Friday but I couldn't help myself

Now short little poll ish: what day do you want me to post a chapter for TPATP? Comment a day and I'll tell you in my announcement book ;))) yes I'm making a schedule SHOOK >>

QTOD:
"If karma doesn't hit you, I will"

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty nine
Memory Box
✕♛✕♕✕

A whole month without talking to each other, ever since I moved out we never spared each other a glance, or I tried not too. By then Chloe and Adrien's relationship blossomed through out the school, Adrien's fan club was disappointed at first until they declared it to call their club the "CHLODRIEN Protection Club!".

For me? I felt broken, as he smiled and laughed as if nothing had ever happened between us. No one else knew about what had happen that night, what the public knows is that they got together on that wonderful night.

It was a little awkward to sleep in the same bed as him, but we made a silent agreement, we both knew how bad the situation is and there was no sugar coating that it was horrible.

I was currently moving back with Alya, Nino was already planning to ask to trade dorms wth me for Numerous reasons but it would be awkward that there sharing a bed..together. Adrien called the Principal and requested for separate beds, according to Alya it was 'Unfortunate', her words not mine.

The boxes were packed with words written on it to remind me of what was what, Adrien had to leave school temporarily for a business meeting with the Mayor and his Father, also known as signing the contract.

As I packed up my box of memories I found one that fell down onto the floor, slowly floating down like a feather. When it landed on the floor I picked it up carefully, it was had that yellow tint on it with writing on the back.

'My 5ever best freind!' The spelling was a bit off, I must've written this when I was three or something. When I flipped it over, it was a picture of Adrien and I sleeping against an Oak tree. My hair was in my classic pig tails, with a almost slipping off flower crown, I noticed a small thin line of drool hanging out of my mouth.

Adrien had his hair short, and was wearing a white undershirt with a black leather jacket, matched with washed out jeans. Holy shit his parents have been preparing him for the bad boy life since three years old..I'm not sure how I feel about that.

My outfit was a denim dress with a white lace hem, I don't remember putting this in here.. a slight smile tugged on my lips. Even if I had said he didn't love me, I never said I didn't either. I still do, but he has a reputation, his father has a reputation and if he doesn't agree to the conditions it could all end like that.

I respect his decision, even if it does hurt.

He's happy, shouldn't I be happy too?

I place the picture into my box before taking out the ripped one I had found a little while ago, I place the picture into the night stand drawer that was on my side.

You could say it was a good-bye gift, a late one. He gave me something, a picture that most likely held an important meaning to it, so I'll give him something in return, Adrien must have the other half of the photo if I had it.

After that, I placed the box of memories into another box and closed it up,

Even if it was a small box with so many photos of hundreds and hundreds of photos, they all held one bit of my memories.