Chapter 28: Special Encounter Part One

OOOO, special appearance from someone ;)

QTOD:
"Those two are made for each other"
-Master Fu

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty eight
Special Encounter
✕♛✕♕✕

Chloe's cries were nothing to me, but something for me to laugh at due to the amount of times she's made me cry, I can see why she enjoys watching me cry. It's mean and sadistic but, I had to live with that for years, she only has to go throughout once, and haha who's still here?

My eyes are glued to the ground, refusing to look up. And surprisingly I haven't walked into the wall, even when I'm fully aware of my surroundings I still walk into a wall.

"Marinette!" A voice yells making me halt in my footsteps and turn and I see Nino frantically trying to stop Alya walking towards Chloe, who is still surprise surprise still crying on the floor. I must have not noticed the two walking towards them.

I feel myself groan before walking over to a fuming Alya and a panicking Nino, our eyes meet and he looks guilty in a way. He must have known some part of this, I give him a reassuring smile signalling it wasn't his fault. My legs walk in front of Alya who is, of course, yelling profanities at Chloe.

Chloe's little group surrounded a circle around her while Sabrina is crouching down to help her as she weeps on the cold floor.

"Let me at her! I will burn her fake hair! Nino I swear on my limited edition Ladybug figure I will Attack you first if you don't let me rip Chloe up limb from fūcking limb!" She roars, her eyes are clouded in rage and anger. I step in front ofher as Nino let's go.

She stops immediately as she sees me in front of her,

"Mari please move so I can rip a bitch up." She hisses,

"I won't allow you to do that Alya, you could get suspended!"

"You literally slapped her! Why am I not allowed to do permanent damage on her? She just took Adrien-"I cut her off with a loud rising voice, a voice I don't recognise.

"That doesn't matter!" I yell, everyone stops. Alya's clouded eyes revert to her normal clear eyes, Nino's eyes are glued somewhere on the floor, and Chloe's cries are stopped.

I inhale before speaking again, "It doesn't matter anymore! I can't do anything about the situation, I don't have that kind of power in me. I may not know everything about the situation but I'm aware of the consequences I can give me. If I let this happen, it would be giving Chloe what she wants.." My strong voice faded away, leaving only silence in the hallway.

"He doesn't love me, I can learn to accept that. Maybe he has a reason on what his decisions are. My point is.." My Eyes look Alya straight in the eye, her golden honey eyes are wrapped in guilt and regret. "I won't let you do this pfor me, I won't let you do this to yourself" The tears are threatening again, I turn around seeing Chloe with a smirk on her face.

"But that doesn't mean I gave up, one way or another I will find out why, because I know for a god damn fact. You did something to force him agree to the marriage.

I exhale, letting my eyes close for a brief second before walking off somewhere else.

___________________

My eyes are glued onto the piece of paper as I finished signing it with my signature, I take in a deep breath before re-reading the piece of paper again.