Chapter 10: His hoodie

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter ten
His Hoodie
✕♛✕♕✕

My eyes slowly open, I felt more relaxed than before. I was in my previous outfit, the bed was neatly done, the air conditioner was slowly blowing out wind, tickling my bare feet. I found a note next to me;

'Nino carried you to your dorm, and I'm not sorry for doing what I did >:) and Adrien said he would be back around 2 so don't worry -Alya and Nino'

Bits and parts of the note were in different hand writing it, I could easily tell which one was which. The neat and tidy one was Alya's while Ninos was a neat but also rushed in a way. I scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it somewhere in the corner.

a quiet creak was heard, I adverted my attention towards it. The door was only opened by a creak, white soft light was in view, soon replaced by a familiar figure. The person stepped out and closed the door, the dim yellow light showed his face, "Marinette" Adrien breathed.

"Yeah?"

He starts dropping his bag and sleepily flopping onto the bed, "Why are you up?" His voice was muffled since his head was in the pillows. "I just woke up," my voice was soft, but with the silence in this room, it would was a very loud whisper. Adrien turns around, tilting his head to face me, his eyes were still a misty green but more alive than before."Go back to sleep princess, you need your rest. After how you tore apart Alya and Nino's dorm to find our keys" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, I lied down besides Adrien. "Where did you go?" I ask quietly, "Something about my dad and business." I nod in reply. I felt like he was hiding something, Adrien was a good liar, but I was the one who could always tell if he was. In this scenario he was.

"Tell me the truth, I'm not dumb. We might have not been friends for 12 years or so but that doesn't mean I can't tell if your lying or not" I sigh, I slowly rolled my head to face him. Our eyes met, I heard him sigh, and I smile slightly in victory. "My dad wants me to get engaged to someone, for business or something. Since my dad is serious about this, when I graduate I will take the business and get engaged." He replies.

My heart sunk a little, "Who's the 'Lucky girl'" I ask with sarcasm, "The luckiest girl in Paris."

Now there's only one person with that name or title, Chloe.

I burst into quiet giggles, "You have to get engaged with Chloe?" I say in between my giggles. He rolls his eyes and gives me a slight smile. After I calm down, I look back at him. "What?" "Nothing, it's just your laugh. It's so, angelic" His words make me feel warm inside.

He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek, heat ran across my face like people at the Olympics. In other words heat
covered my face very quickly. It was hard to notice, with just one dim light on, thankfully. I held his wrist, he looked at me confusingly, "I'm going to go change first, I can't sleep in this." I whisper.

I turn around ready to get up, before I feel arms pull me back down, letting me shriek. It wasn't loud so it surely wouldn't wake up anyone unless your a light sleeper. I'm pretty sure no one is so I'm safe, I felt Adrien's grip around my waist become a little tight, his head tilted slowly closing in towards my ear. "No, just take off your top and shorts and sleep in your underwear" He whispered.

My face felt hot, "No! Who knows what kind of creepy crap your going to do, and what's the deal? I'm only getting up-" he interrupted me by putting his hand over my mouth, "Stay with me." He said firmly. My entire face was 50 different shades of red, I stopped moving and gave up. His grip loosened on me, yet still holding onto me, his hand still on my mouth.