Chapter 8: Nightmare part 2

HERES THE CHAPTER

See I didn't lie :D and holy shit I've been listening to the RWBY sound track (Flippen great show is fucking great go check it out like oml) It's so good *^* And ive been watching those song analysis on some of the songs and it makes it even more amazing to listen them

Okay time to shut up and write

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter eight
Nightmare part two
✕♛✕♕✕

Marinette's P.O.V (what's new?)

I shot up in a pool of sweat, adrenaline still pumping through me. I took in my surroundings, calming me down when I saw Adrien sleeping next to me, with his back facing me. I smiled half heartedly, turning my head toward the dim yellow light that was on. My book was closed and my phone was turned off, both laying still. The air conditioning chilled my skin, making me hug myself.

I open my phone up, looking at the time. 12:52, I shuffled quietly, leaning against the bed board. I realised I was still in my previous outfit, no wonder it's so uncomfortable. Silently, I climb out of the bed, lazily walking towards my closet getting a black hoodie and a pair of black pyjama shorts.

I picked up my dorm keys and open the door softly. I walked out bare foot, closing the door, slipping my hands into my pocket, under my hoodie was just a simple black spaghetti strap top with a white butterfly gradient slowly crawling up, like a dress I wore when I was little.

The Agreste company, also runned by Adrien's father Gabriel Agreste, has a liking towards butterfly inspired clothing along with different animal inspired clothing, but also just regular clothing. A few years ago they had stopped making these animal inspired clothing, he has not revealed to the public why but it had increased his profit.

I have a hunch why, the reason why Adrien and I loved the Chat Noir And Ladybug legend is because Adrien's mum had told us and we absolutely adored it. His mother had a liking to animals, especially to ladybugs, black cats, foxes, turtles, bees, peacocks and butterflies, her favourite were butterflies and peacocks. The Agreste company had produced clothing lines almost inspired by the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. But when she died, a month after they had stopped making these clothing lines.

There could be another explanation but it's very likely it was the reason they stopped. I reached the front of the school, pushing open the doors. Letting the cool night air brush past my face as it entered the quiet school, I walk outside. Leaning on the pillar, I looked up to the sky. A bright Cheshire smiling moon shone down on me, the stars dimly lit the sky, clouds started to roll in blocking my view of the moon.

In the distance I could see something blue, it wasn't far nor was it that dark, but it was dark enough for to make it look like a irregular shape. I walk over to it, watching my way as I avoided twigs and sticks that were scattered around the place. I squinted as I try to make out the blue blob that was right under me, I picked it up carefully, bring it up to my nose to smell it.

A Blue Bell.

I smile to myself and walk over to the entrance of the school, leaning against the pillar. I fiddled around with the blue bell, playing with the stem and poking it with my finger. The cool night breeze helped me forget why I was here, why I decided to come here.

"You bad girl, staying up past your bedtime" a voice said, I whipped my head around. For the first time I was relived it was Adrien, his blonde hair shone perfectly like a blurred mirror reflecting the shine of the moon. He was in a similar outfit like mine, wearing black a hoodie and some black sweat pants.