Chapter 2: Cinnamon and a 'Fucking' Suprise

Is it me or am I the only one who watch Anastasia (I think that's how you spell it) As a kid? I love that movie oml it's been awhile since I've watched it and I almost forgot about it before I saw this post ^^^

Question: What's your favourite movie?

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter two
Cinnamon and a 'fucking' surprise
✕♛✕♕✕

I stormed off to the office, I can't believe this! I have to share a room with the fuckboy himself, I swear I. Won't be able study or even sleep in peace while he has girls just waiting outside the door, ready to get laid and soon get played. I burst into the office, and walk over to the office lady. "How May I help you Miss Dupain Cheng?" She looked fairly new, she had chestnut brown hair with thick rimmed glasses, she looked as if she was a 18 year old. "Hi I would like to change my dorm arrangement please" I replied politely.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that, yes it's just come out but if you want to change we have to change everyone's arrangements to the dorm. Give Mr Agreste a chance, if you seek any problems please come back a week after" She smiled and I nodded in disappointment.

I exited the office, closing the door quietly, I walked away to my locker, earning even more glares from other girls. Some even came up to me and begged me to switch. I would gladly but I explained to them about the arrangements. They looked pretty pissed and walked over to the office, I feel bad for the office lady, she's going to get a lot of complaints about this arrangement.

I walked over to my old dorm, I noticed Alya's stuff all in a few boxes ready to leave. I sighed to myself, soon I was playing mini basketball with my clothes as the ball and the box as the hoop. "Score! Three in a row! And the rest..on the floor" I mumbled to myself, I groaned and started picking up my clothes. I looked over to my drawer next to my bed, it had photos of my friends, Rose, Alix,Mylene,Juleka And of course Alya, A picture frame stood proudly, it was a photo of me and my Parents just before I left to go to boarding school.

I smiled at the memory, after putting all my photos into one box I found one with the words 'best'. I looked at it curiously, probably Alya. I soon placed the photo into the box and placed the lid on top, I got a marker and wrote "Memories and Photos" drawing little hearts on the lid. I placed it next to all my other boxes, ones with clothes and accessories and equipment for school.

I changed into a baby pink satin with black lace trim, with matching shorts and bunny slippers.My phone buzzed, and I giggle. I used my thumb to press the home button and typed in my password,

Alya😂❤️, 8:21 : Mariii!
Marinette👑💕, 8:22 : Yeah?
Alya😂❤️, 8:23 : Can you bring my stuff? Plss!
Marinette👑💕, 8:23: why are you busy?
Alya😂❤️, 8:24 : Yeah, BuSy dealing with Nino! 😞
Alya😂❤️, 8:25: And Nino said that Adrien wont be able to come to the dorm tonight he's busy
Marinette👑💕, 8:26 : Yeah busy fucking girls, tell Nino to tell Adrien don't come back.
Alya😂❤️, 8:27 : This is why ur my Best friend lmao 🤣
Marinette👑💕, 8:28 : YeaH Ik I'm going to go bring my stuff in and I'll bring yours later ttyl ❤️

I shut my phone off and pick up my box of clothes with my box of photo's on top, I start shuffling quietly down the halls to my new room. I drop my boxes onto the floor, and open the door, odd because it was slightly open. I slid my hands under my small pile of boxes and kick the door out of the way. I placed my boxes down and flicked on the lights.

"What the actual fu-" I slapped my hands over my mouth, They both turned to me. Adrien's only clothes were his  boxers, and some other girl were in her underwear. "Get out" I glared at the girl, and pointed outside of the door. She quickly put on clothes and ran out. "Damn Mari, why did you take my fun away?" He faked pouted. "Is this what Nino means when your 'Busy'" I closed the door. I looked over to him, he has a six pack? Dang. I felt heat come rushing to my cheeks, I turn towards my boxes and start unpacking.

I bend over and start picking up my clothes to put in the closet, I hear a whistle. "What?" I looked over to Adrien who is calmly admiring my ass, I blush and pull my shirt down. "Pervert" I mumble, "But I'm sexy purrvert" he replied, with a wide smirk on his face. "Do you even know what proper clothing is Agreste?" I raise my eyebrow, he gives off a lazy shrug, I sigh, of course he doesn't, he fucks girls everyday.

I looked over to the bed, it was a king sized bed with two drawers on either side, lamps were attached onto the wall with a little string I assume is the switch. "Where am I going to sleep?" I ask, "With me" he purred. "I'd rather sleep on the floor" I smiled, throwing my pillow and blanket on the floor.

"Why? Doesn't a Princess deserve to sleep on a bed?" Princess was given to me as a nickname, people have told me I act like a heroic princess, I don't understand how and why they got the idea. "Of course 'Princess' does but this princess doesn't want to get raped by a fucktard" I glared at him soon taking my attention to my Memory box. I place it on a self that was I suppose my side, since Adrien had already finished packing putting all his clothes and decorations on his side.

I turn around and start rearranging my equipment on my self and on the desk that was next to the bed, I heard a blanket get flopped over and shuffling. Do I really want to look? Of course you do because your stupid. Before I got a chance to look, arms snaked around my waist, and something tingled my back, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. "Adrien, let go" I whisper, "let me g-" His nose soon sniffs around my neck.

"You smell really sweet, like cinnamon wrapped in sugar.." He whispers in my ear, "let me go you bastard you aren't going to seduce me just like that, you little shit" I whisper back, I face him and push him away, making him fall on the bed. I slowly walk over to my blanket and pillow that's lying messily on the floor.

"Princess~ why did you push me away? We could have had some fun" He whines, "Let me think why I pushed you away, well you hurt me in the past, you still do. You play with girls hearts like a toy that was given to you on your 6th birthday, and you fuck them everyday" I scoffed. He stayed silent,  making me smirk to myself. "Nothing too say? Good. Now goodnight Adrien" I crawled over to the light switch and flicked it off, the only light was the two bed lamps that were on the wall.

I faced towards my side, I heard a grunt then followed by a few mumbles, I smile in victory. I pulled my blanket over me, shifting around to find a good sleeping position. I slid my right arm under the pillow with my left one resting on top of the pillow. Soon darkness consumed me, making me fall asleep.

✕♛✕♕✕

SOOO Did you enjoy? ;D
Like I said at the first chapter I will be posting a new chapter for TPATP then the following day TPM so on so forth.

I Hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!
-BluBellBlue