Chapter 27: Trapped, Defeated and Vulnerable

I won't lie that this chapter Isn't sunshine and rainbows. Now the reason why I decided to write this chapter and post it really early was..

1) because I know you guys know I'll probably post next month and two

2) I didn't feel particularly happy today, nothing happened just reminiscing old memories, it gave me a bittersweet feeling. Sad it ended but happy it gave me the chance to move on which is what I'd like to describe this chapter in one word instead of 1000

Bittersweet.

*reminder: I'm not that good in writing that will make you cry and literally go into a state of depression ( I've done that before when I was reading some books don't ask lmao) but I strive to at least give you that feeling of something in your stomach dropping it's happened to me when I'm reading chaps like this and in a twisted way I admire it*

QTOD:
"Be kind to people even if your own heart is breaking, you don't need to break theirs too."

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter twenty seven
Trapped, Defeated and Vulnerable
✕♛✕♕✕

Adrien's P.O.V

I watched heartbroken, as she walked out of the room, and possibly out of my life for the second time. Her cries echoed through the walls and halls. It was replaced as loud clap was heard, soon followed by actual cries from the bitch herself, if I could reverse time I would and I wouldn't have felt scared to tell her what had happen between Chloe and I.

If I could've reversed time, I would have kept my eyes open, and maybe none of this would happen.

one hour before this fiasco...

I walked down the hallway by myself to the bathroom, apparently someone had put dog kibble flavoured cupcakes with mustard frosting for desert. I was half way down the hall when I saw a blonde escape the bathroom in her Ladybug costume, she took one glance at me before her face was replaced with a sinister grin.

Chloe strode towards me, and I could already feel myself backing up towards the wall like the scaredy cat I was. "Hey Adrikins" she purred seductively, Or tried, she already looked like she was getting wet just by looking at me. I knew she was checking me out only which I could only hold back my vomit.

She tip toed herself higher, her lips were only millimetres away from my ear, I stood there with an emotionless face, "Adrien you should think about what you say out loud..." she paused before continuing, "You never know who's ears are around to hear" she pulled back and slid her phone out of her pocket. As she was typing in something I noticed it was the new iPhone 7 that was released a while back. Typical of course her 'daddy' would have gotten her the model.

Chloe cleared her throat, I looked back at her, she had a wide smirk which I assumed she thought I was checking her out. Her finger gently tapped the screen and the video played, my eyes widened as the video played of Marinette and I's conversation earlier.

The horrendous video stopped leaving me shocked, utterly shocked on how low Chloe was willing to go. I shook my head  and stared at her, I felt my features tense as she still stood there with a smirk of triumph and victory. No sense of guilt was written anywhere on her face.

"What are you doing to do with that video Chlo? Edit it and put one of your signature selfies on top of marinettes face and edit the audio making it sound like I'm saying it to you?" I state sarcastically,