Chapter 7: Nightmare part 1

This was later than expected eh I've had a rough day

Edit: BACK TO THE DAYS I LIE ;D I've had a rough week, going out for school supplies SINCE FRIGGING SCHOOL IS NEXT WEEK smh

Anyway~

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter Seven
Nightmare part one
✕♛✕♕✕

Marinette's P.O.V

I lifted my hand to wave to them, before I was stopped by two arms holding me tight. I peer behind Alya, making eye contact with the boys, "Did she kill anyone?" I ask. "Nope" "good I don't want to be friends with a criminal" I laugh, I heard a mumble before he walked to the corner of the room and crossed her arms. "C'mon Alya, don't be like this~" I whined, she hmphed and lifted her chin up.

"I'd still be friends with you even if you killed everyone! Because I would have helped" I pouted, I heard a fake gasp, I glanced over to Adrien and his friends. They all acted like they were hurt in a way, "Yeah I'd kill you so what? You'd be able to sleep with all the girls in heaven, or sleep with the devil I dunno" I shrugged before pleading for Alya's forgiveness.

She shook her head, "I'll do anything~" I plead, "Anything?" She replied. Before I could think I replied with a yes, before slapping my hands around my mouth. I cursed under my breath, that sneaky little-. "Then kiss Adrien if you really want me to forgive you, Mari" Alya faced me, with a wicked grin on her face.

I could hear multiple snickers and giggles from the boys, "Sure it's not like I'm already threatened enough by his fangirls anyway" I reply in a sarcastic tone, I walk over to Adrien. I looked him in the eye, before grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it. Different shades of red covered Adrien's entire face, I look up and give him a wink. "Marinette!" He whispered yelled.

He looked like Nathaniel's hair, pure red. Kim and Nino doubled up in laughter, I noticed Alya gave him a sly smirk. "C'mon Guys lets get going, we can't spend all day just teasing Adrien" I walked out of the office with Alya, the boys tagged along with me.

Again, more glares and looks, eventually his entire group was following us. I turned on my heel and the boys stopped in there tracks. They looked at me strangely, I opened my mouth "Don't you all have girls you want to make out with? Instead of making me more of a wanted woman that's hanging out with you guys?" Alya nodded in a agreement. "What are you saying Bugaboo? You want me to leave? You've got to be kitten me" He smirked.

Adrien took a few steps towards me, He was towering over me. A similar smirk was placed on his face, like the one Alya had given to him. Silence filled in between us, just staring at each other. I could feel the anger boiling up in the girls around me, I finally broke the silence. "I want to survive high school not die half way because of your fan club" I smiled before turning and walking away.

I turned to a corner, and made my way to the dorms. My cheek throbbing in pain along the way, I got rid of my ice pack because it was a hassle to keep on my cheek, and my hand started to numb. The door made a click as I turned the key, the bed was in its before state, clean and tidy. I closed my door and slumped back against it and listened as footsteps went past my door.

When I first woke up, I got a pass for a day, due to a girl punching me in the face and going unconscious. I picked myself up and walked over to my self and unconsciously took one of the books and plop onto the bed, I take my phone out of my pocket and play a song.

After shifting into multiple positions, I found the right spot and started reading my book with the music playing in the background.

My mind drifted into different sort of topics like, what would happen if Nino wasn't there and Alya did claw their eyes out, or if I fought back. Thoughts roamed around the forest of my mind, I ended falling asleep. My thoughts disappeared and another memory played back in my head.