Chapter 34: A golden night with a little heat

YES YOUR LAZY ASS AUTHOR IS BACK FROM THE HELL CALLED CAMP, I did say in TBIS I might upload on Friday (yesterday) but during towards the end of camp I had a little, problem between my friends which made an impact on me. I didn't feel like writing such a happy chapter when I didn't feel happy myself.

But I also did forget about it as well but I'd like to pretend that, I didn't post because of the problem I'm currently having with my friends and not that I forgot hehe..

ALSO I didn't write the smut, because no. More will be explained at the bottom.

I also found out that Black Beatles the acoustic guitar version is just goals for me so y'know.

QTOD:
"It's just a matter of time before they add 'Syndrome' to my last name."

✕♛✕♕✕
Chapter thirty four
A golden night with a little heat
✕♛✕♕✕

I sat there in awe, that was definitely Fu. My lips curved into a smile and I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, he noticed my actions and shuffled a little closer than he already was.

"My question wasn't answered though, how did you get out of it?" I ask,

"I found out my father wasn't actually fond of the idea than he appears to be, we found a loophole." Adrien stated, his gaze staring into the night sky that was still pouring heavily.

I tilt my head a little, confused and curious, "It wasn't clear enough onto why I had to marry Chloe, they missed a few details which is surprising when her father is the Mayor of Paris and should have people thoroughly look through it before we had a chance to. With enough persuasion, we got out of the contract. There was something else.." his voice trailed off. I stayed quiet, eager to hear what he wanted to say next.

He moved his face back to mine, our eyes come in contact with each other. "I told my father about you, how I wanted to spend my life with you. As cheesy as it sounds, I wanted to be the reason you smiled and laugh everyday." Adrien smiled softly at me.

But why? I can't contribute anything to the company, I can't give him fame or riches. He must've read my mind because he spoke again, "It doesn't matter whether you can do anything for my father's company. Besides, when we were younger, he was very fond of you and had hoped you would end up with me. A dream and wish both my parents shared."

I could tell in his eyes that he was in pain with the mention of both of his parents, it may have been mentioned before but apparently Emilie Agreste disappeared, what was left was a peacock brooch although it didn't have any significance, Adrien held it close in his heart.

I gently cup his cheek, "She would be proud of you, to the idiot you have become today." I say with no seriousness in my tone, I could tell he picked up on it when he smirked and shook his head. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace.

My hands found their way to his back and we're currently drawing small unidentifiable patterns in his back. I felt warm and fuzzy despite the cold weather, just having him in my arms.

It just felt amazing.

He came close to my ear, the warmth of his breath gave me the tingles inside, "C'mon, Lets go back inside I want to tell everyone that your my Bugaboo again. And we aren't keeping it a secret." I couldn't help but laugh before getting helped up and walking towards the door.

I push it open, to see Alya and Nino sleeping next to each other, Alya's head leaning against Nino's shoulder, whilst his head was rested on top of hers. I bent down next to her, "Your going to miss the wedding." I whisper, as soon as the words left my mouth she snapped her eyes open and looks frantically around.