My Bad

"Eat your breakfast and don't leave a crumb behind. I'm tired of you wasting all my good shit around here", my Aunt Clarissa joked. She's been this way pretty much as long as I remembered ever since my parents left.

The guardians that were supposed to love and protect me left me for the life of fame and fortune

The guardians that were supposed to love and protect me left me for the life of fame and fortune. They now own the biggest Investment company in the world "Matthews INC". I hated them and there two other children who is supposedly my other siblings but I won't believe it until I see it. So.. here I am living with my mother's sister, with a job at an high school as a janitor, with no life, no boyfriend, and no foreseen dreams (I think). But even through the pain and suffering, I have managed to stay strong. I deserved every bit of what I have now and not what I had back then with my parents.

Point blank.

"You know, I really proud of you, right?", she smiles breaking me out of my thoughts. I shrugged and sighed as I pick up my mug to finish my coffee.

"I'm not sure if being a 22 year old janitor at a high school full of naughty kids is something to be proud of". She laughs and takes my mug and plate before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"That's everything to be proud of. You've come a long way and I'm glad and honored to be your fill- in parent no matter what job or setback". I smiled and gave her hug before grabbing my caramel colored backpack from behind my wooden chair.

"Have a good day sugar cakes", my aunt gleamed.

"Yes ma'am. Tell Uncle Sam I said goodbye once he wakes up", I yelled back.

"Alright".

I slammed the door and grabbed the keys from my back pocket to the 2013 Nissan Altima that my aunt purchased for my 16th birthday. Without this baby, I would be walking my ass to my job everyday. My ride has been through 20 fucks, 2 accidents, and a million sketch outs. I'm really surprised it's still running the way it had on my 16th birthday.

What a trooper.

Once I had cranked up the engine, I tuned the radio to my favorite jazz station that gives me inspiration to draw my sketches after I get off of work. Yes, you heard right, I can draw.