I Already Knew😔

(Her outfit in the MM)

Sorry I didn't update Friday, but I went to see the Avengers: Infinity War yesterday and I was soo tired when I got back, so please forgive me.

But y'all get your tissues ready and enjoy!!!😘

"Babygirl, you need to get up. We have to go", I heard Odell say as I felt the covers being flipped off my naked body.

Wtf is going on here???

We just made love all night and you expect my ass to wake up, for some unknown reason??

Hell no.

I ain't movin til I'm ready.

"Why?", I asked groggily blocking the sun from my closed eyelids.

The sound of shuffling feet and bags filled the room while I awaited a response, wanting to know what had him on edge.

This was a fucked up way to start a morning, I thought.

Something must be really wrong if he's acting like dis.

Wonder what's killing him on the inside.

"Ciara's grandmother is in the hospital...she's dying in a few hours", he answers with an emotionless voice.

The last few words that came out his mouth, stuck like honey and glue.

What?

I haven't even got to meet her yet??

This can't happen.

Hell, I wasn't going to let this happen.

I don't want that wise woman to die thinking that CIARA and Odell are together.

I wanted her to see who he truly loved...

Me.

Not some bitch, who been shown too much damn grace and mercy.

Her grandmother will pass knowing the truth and not a lie.

If it has to be the thing I do, it will be done.

It opened my eyes slowly and sat up turning away the sun rays beaming through the balcony doors.

Oh God.

Something isn't right.

My surroundings were blurry and my stomach felt queasy as a wave of nausea washed over me.

What is going on??

I'm dizzy and sick.

Where is this coming from??